Player Reports Section

K3V

I disagree with the "no snowflake" comment, who are you or anyone else to judge what is and isn't deemed offensive or a real argument.

If anything I would say people need to be more understanding of each other, not less so.

And the server SHOULD be more open to teaching players with less skill/knowledge but open to learning, I have personally taken some newer players under my wing and offered guidance OOC or reminded them of certain rules if they mess up. The server should be open to growth, not against it. Especially with the as recent slow decline in player count.

The only way a community thrives long-term is with new players joining.

42 minutes ago, Cindy said:

I disagree with the "no snowflake" comment, who are you or anyone else to judge what is and isn't deemed offensive or a real argument.

If anything I would say people need to be more understanding of each other, not less so.

And the server SHOULD be more open to teaching players with less skill/knowledge but open to learning, I have personally taken some newer players under my wing and offered guidance OOC or reminded them of certain rules if they mess up. The server should be open to growth, not against it. Especially with the as recent slow decline in player count.

The only way a community thrives long-term is with new players joining.

There's nothing wrong with being open to new players learning. I honestly don't think many people have an issue with that. What many of us are saying is the server shouldn't be open to letting things slide so much in the name of "we're a teaching server". We were all new players at one point. I made sure I took the time to read the damn rules before starting to play here rather than just referencing them to pass the entry test and figuring it out as it goes. It's the responsibility of the player to understand the rules. If they are new, don't understand something within a more complex rule and that's readily apparent in a report? That's why admin discretion is there to guide them on the right path. I have no sympathy for simple rules being broken though. The rules are plain as day for people to read before they start their RP journey here. That goes double for people who have been here for well over 6 months to a year and still get "the benefit of the doubt". Sorry, you should know the rules. I have a harsh point of view from years of moderation experience, so it might sound a bit jaded. I don't accept the, "I didn't know that was a rule" excuse, especially when its a crystal clear rule. You're made to accept that you read and understood the rules before playing here. I don't know why it should come as a shocker when you get punished for it. We can be open to teaching new players and still enforce the rules at the same time.

Edited by Chill
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, ZaE said:

some of yall just soft and report over the smallest shit. theres a report on somebody right now for throwing a fucking water at a group

The report is for lack of fear RP. Which is a huge problem. Forgive me for not only making reports when 10 of us shoot each other on the street and just want our guns back. 

The only way to improve the standard of RP on the server is to call out when it's bad. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic