Facebrowser - sensitive content block consistency/removal

chanel

30 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Okay, so here's what one of my friends suggested to me.

Add a toggle to automatically blur and unblur censored posts.

This should make everyone happy now, right?

That is actually a brilliant idea and falls under @Pascal’s suggestion to give players freedom to self moderate content they wanna see. 

If you know the mods ooc and are friends with them, there's a good chance the post won't get censored. The examples that were given in the main page are good enough to prove that

and if you're not and get reported once for side boob, you post is gonna be blurred 

is that what it is

2 hours ago, Biscuit said:

Okay, so here's what one of my friends suggested to me.

Add a toggle to automatically blur and unblur censored posts.

This should make everyone happy now, right?

We don't need that. We already have 2 websites for those posts. We just need new strict rules to not allow these pictures on fb

Edited by sico
  • Upvote 2
11 hours ago, Perstephone said:

You literally just have to click the image to see it. Holy shit this is is the most ridiculous whining I have seen in a while. Censored? Open the pic. Easy. 

Half the FB population goi out of their way to test moderators, creating more and more risque content then complain when it gets moderated? 

All you have to do is click on  a blurry image to see it. If you're that concerned about seeing pixel ass and titties I'm sure you can manage an extra click.

11 hours ago, WatchingEye said:

You don’t get the point and the fact you’re talking about “whining” is baffling to me, take your toxicity elsewhere 

yeah bro, nowadays facts are taken as toxicity 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Selena locked this topic