Remove the LTD from Little Seoul

PKMN_trainer

To put this back on track, I've been roleplaying in Little Seoul for around six months now, these guys aren't lying when they say the LTD needs to be shut or removed completely. And I think we all agree that the LTD is a problem, so let's fix it. Imo the best way is to start from top to bottom, quality vs quantity, clear out the shitty managers who don't roleplay or make an effort to be apart of the K-town Community, get rid of the paycheque farmers too and removing the /bjoin option.

I've never met the LTD manager or any supervisor and I've been rping on their doorstep, literally in front of the shop, for six months. The problem with trolls is, the majority of times, gangmembers or someone close to the community deals with them like pest control. Why? Because the LTD does not coordinate with PD and the PD does not coordinate with the community. If things were actually ran and communicated properly you'd see a drastic improvement. It shouldn't be up to gangmembers to be pest control, most of which end up being reports for DM. It should be the LTD making sure their workspace, their gas station, is safe, and how would they do that? By fucking roleplaying, communicating with police and the community, instead of collecting cheques.

I'd personally see the entire thing removed for something for communal, like a park or a recreational ground but that's too much work.

Someone also mentioned trucking, the delivery point makes no trucker ever accept the Little Seoul LTD shipment because you'd either have to block the entrance with your truck or walk the entire way into the shop, deliver and head back out. Some of you might not even see that as an issue but put yourself in the truckers mindset, they still won't do it as there's better spots to deliver, leaving the Little Seoul LTD stuck requesting for 150+ crates.

Edit: Forgot to mention the people who work at the LTD also park up with their 200k cars and sell hard drugs outside the store but they "dont gangbang" or "aren't trappers". They get cocky and mouthy to connected gangmembers from the area, sometimes even explicitly threaten, and then make a report for deathmatching when they get the repercussions for it.

Edited by shoot instant
  • Upvote 6
1 hour ago, miguelito said:

I've personally seen a clerk run after a kid that shoplift with a knife, get gunned down by me and come back 5 mins later to grind paychecks. 

That's kinda bad yeah.

Just thought that if it was all about money and not RP then I'd probs go to some county LTD and /me every so often to get my paycheck faster but I guess it's sort of a hub for both? lol

• Upvote 3
  • Selena locked this topic