Remove the LTD from Little Seoul

PKMN_trainer

1 minute ago, Mistery14 said:

I can understand that it's a hub for bad RP but I can't swallow the pill that "it's for grinding paychecks".

If I wanted to work in game just for grinding paychecks in an LTD I'd choose the most secluded one on the map I can, not the one that's probably one of the most active on it lol.

You would think that's the case but alas, it isn't.

It's a paycheck simulator alongside a troll hotspot, i'd go far as to saying it's the new Idlestacks from LSRP.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, HassK said:

You would think that's the case but alas, it isn't.

It's a paycheck simulator alongside a troll hotspot, i'd go far as to saying it's the new Idlestacks from LSRP.

To add on the people that do paycheck grinds there would mostly stand outside idling to a point where customers aren't getting their items checked out.

As a person that's been roleplaying in the K-Town area for MONTHS as others stated there's been people causing issues then come right back to the same spot rinse and repeat after getting PK'd.

Edited by PrinceCane
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, PrinceCane said:

To add on the people that do paycheck grinds there would mostly stand outside idling to a point where customers aren't getting their items checked out.

As a person that's been roleplaying in the K-Town area MONTHS as others stated been people causing issues then come right back to the same spot rinse and repeat after getting PK'd.

/report them and plea for ban instead kick

11 minutes ago, Mistery14 said:

I can understand that it's a hub for bad RP but I can't swallow the pill that "it's for grinding paychecks".

If I wanted to work in game just for grinding paychecks in an LTD I'd choose the most secluded one on the map I can, not the one that's probably one of the most active on it lol.

I've personally seen a clerk run after a kid that shoplift with a knife, get gunned down by me and come back 5 mins later to grind paychecks. 

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2

"replace it with something like the davis mega mall"
yeah like why not ruin another part of the map with half assed replacement mapping that nobody uses and is a waste of time and resources

how about just disable the free bjoin to the business and keep it as a standard script business

• Upvote 1
  • Selena locked this topic