Remove the LTD from Little Seoul

PKMN_trainer

4 minutes ago, TEO said:

no one wants to roleplay in an illegal faction and manage a convenience store, i'm just going to shoot the trolls if PM doesnt lock it down

They already removed /bjoin from Davis LTD, they just need todo the same and if people are interested in working there they can /report to be hired

20 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

why did it take 4 pages for someone to realise it just needs to be run by a player and not be freely available? Is everyone losing their mind here?

Obvious no, keep it, works well in that area of the map.

- Deal with trolls appropriately (preferably don't let them in to begin with)

- Make it player run

- Move the supply delivery location if that's an issue for truckers, it's not that hard, businesses have a command to change their delivery coords.

"- Deal with trolls appropriately (preferably don't let them in to begin with)"

This will forever be the problem with the LTD, it spawns the most weirdest trolls that you will ever seen, I RP around Little Seoul everyday and the people you come across are a strange breed, what you're saying about making it player owned -- it will still have the same outcome as they will most likely hire anyone who asks for a job because it's just a 24/7. It's been bad from the getgo and needs to be removed

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, HassK said:

"- Deal with trolls appropriately (preferably don't let them in to begin with)"

This will forever be the problem with the LTD, it spawns the most weirdest trolls that you will ever seen, I RP around Little Seoul everyday and the people you come across are a strange breed, what you're saying about making it player owned -- it will still have the same outcome as they will most likely hire anyone who asks for a job because it's just a 24/7. It's been bad from the getgo and needs to be removed

No, don't let them on the server, that's what I meant. The LTD was fine in 2020, and the local gang hung around there all the time. I'm sure it wasn't perfect, nothing ever is.

The server has a severe lack of rule enforcement. At least half of the players don't even bother making reports because there's already something like eight pages of them. My last one took around 6 months to be handled, so I understand that too.

Seeing as there's now multiple LTD's being called trollish? Apparently the type of people that are allowed into the server (assuming these are new players) is not what we want, so the entry quiz is too easy and not a good filter. To stop them from coming in that needs to be improved, and live enforcement needs to be better. Less reactive and more proactive. Trolls need to be permanently banned. And not in the GTAW definition of permanent, but actually permanent.

I know this is hardly about the suggestion, but I think this touches on the underlying problem.

25 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

No, don't let them on the server, that's what I meant. The LTD was fine in 2020, and the local gang hung around there all the time. I'm sure it wasn't perfect, nothing ever is.

No it wasn't, I was part of K-Town when it was made during early 2020, before the thread was even posted.

It was always bad, always.
From first days of RP'ing there, individuals would cause issues, call the police, get someone arrested, get PK'ed.
Come back to the store and do shit all over again.

You should trust various individuals who RP in K-Town all the time when they say the store is bad for the area.
The K-Town LTD is a good hang out spot, but unfortunately because it has a lot people in that area and it's so compact, bad RP'ers love going there to cause shit when they are bored.

Edited by Jax
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Jax said:

No it wasn't, I was part of K-Town when it was made during early 2020, before the thread was even posted.

It was always bad, always.
From first days of RP'ing there individuals would cause issues, call the police, get someone arrested, get PK'ed.
Come back to the store and do shit all over again.

You should trust various individuals who RP in K-Town all the time when they say the store is bad for the area.
The K-Town LTD is a good hang out spot, but unfortunately because it has a lot people in that area and it's so compact, bad RP'ers love going there to cause shit when they are bored.

So the problem is the bad RP'ers. What are they doing here? It's time for a push to get them gone and not let any new ones in.

• Selena locked this topic