Select Your Donation Add On.

Welsh

At the moment, every time I renew my Platinum for three months, I get an addition 3 x Name Changes, 3 x Plate Changes, and 3 x Number Changes. Three things, that I rarely use, so I am just adding more to my existing count of these three items. 

The collective value of the nine items is 330WP in the Shop, if purchased individually. 

My suggestion is, that if a user donates for 3 months or longer, there should be an option to pick items from the shop up to the value of the Name Change, Plate Change and Number Changes that are added. 

Using 3 months Platinum as an example, we could instead add:

Perm Clothing Slots and Perm Furniture slots. 

• Upvote 14

Yes god, as a longterm donator, I am NEVER going to use my 10 number/name/plate changes......I use one of each maybe every 6 months. This really would go a long way as a show of good faith for those of us that donate longterm.

Personally, I create a lot of outfits, so perm clothing would be MUCH preffered, i can see mappers preferring furniture slots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 7:49 PM, Engelbert said:

Why would people even complain about this? It's donation, if you wanna shop, just shop.

They're not really donations, they're purchases, as a donator doesn't expect anything in return for their act of kindness and support. There's nothing wrong that though, but it would make more sense for donators to get stuff they'll actually use for their money as long as it doesn't offset the balance (don't give people 5000 furniture slots because no one would buy the individual ones anymore).

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...