Something legal rpers need to see

TrophyCollecter

13 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

You're missing the point i'm saying but we'll only end up going in circles trying to get on the same page about said issue, so there's no point continuing that discussion and letting other people say their pieces. 

You're missing the point, if people stop caring then others will stop making fun of them. It's pretty straight forward.

1 hour ago, DannyMoney said:

You're missing the point, if people stop caring then others will stop making fun of them. It's pretty straight forward.

Nope, people will just try harder to make fun of someone.

I've seen someone make a Discord account with the character's first and last name, join the FLD Discord server, post that character's juicy texts in all channel just to then obviously get banned.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

Nope, people will just try harder to make fun of someone.

I've seen someone make a Discord account with the character's first and last name, join the FLD Discord server, post that character's juicy texts in all channel just to then obviously get banned.

Well I guess keep caring then, I'm not going to waste my time caring about something that has no affect to my personal life. 

On 9/18/2022 at 7:27 AM, DannyMoney said:

Well I guess keep caring then, I'm not going to waste my time caring about something that has no affect to my personal life. 

By your logic, why do people make fun of someone for what their character does? 

People projecting a character on to the player is just as bad as a player inserting themselves into one. 

Personally, I also don't care but the majority of this server doesn't have the ability to separate ic from ooc. Does it effect my life? No. Does it affect my rp? Everyday. And it's annoying. 

On response to the original post. Please stop trying to enforce the divide between legal and illegal rp. There is good and bad on both sides. And if you want to expect realism from one, it needs to be shown from the other. 

You can't expect LA victims when we have LS criminals. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2022 at 2:18 PM, Power said:

I don't like the insinuating that legal rpers need to just shit their pants and just give everything up without resistant and not complain about it. At the end of the day you can't have everything be a 1 to 1 emulation of real life you have to design it in a way that is fun and balanced for players. Legal roleplayers being robbed several times a day is not conducive to people wanting to be legal rpers. And when that happens that when people start to complain its just a cops and robbers server.

I would agree with this. There was a time my friend and I were robbed, they were mad because we didn't just back down right away...mostly because we are women we should automatically not have a back bone. Like you don't know ANYTHING about mine and my friend IC story and that we are girls yes but with what we have been through we aren't just scared little girls. It was rather annoying that they didn't want to think that we would try and stand up for ourselves at all. Not to mention the fail in RP in general. No time to react or respond with RP. Good thing we didn't have much on us because of all the robbing that's been happening. 

4 hours ago, LBerg said:

I would agree with this. There was a time my friend and I were robbed, they were mad because we didn't just back down right away...mostly because we are women we should automatically not have a back bone. Like you don't know ANYTHING about mine and my friend IC story and that we are girls yes but with what we have been through we aren't just scared little girls. It was rather annoying that they didn't want to think that we would try and stand up for ourselves at all. Not to mention the fail in RP in general. No time to react or respond with RP. Good thing we didn't have much on us because of all the robbing that's been happening. 

Purr 💅

• Wuhtah locked this topic