Chatlog and Screenshots

YWard

3 minutes ago, Yazum said:

How did you fix this? I can't seem to get logs that are recent, that only shows up and i've ticked the logging in gt:mp.

2 minutes ago, Maca said:

If you open the original .txt file that you dropped into your directory then that'll be where the logs are extracted into.

Hi - original dev of the chatlog extractor script here.

1 minute ago, Yazum said:

It's weird because the parser works on old gt-mp logs

The version in the OP simply won't work currently because the GTMP team recently decided to change how chatlines are formatted in the log files. Each chatline used to contain [ClassicChat] originally, the script in the OP would search for that and place a cleaned up line in the new file. However, they changed it to [fO3sVW6fE2hJut4wNlY] recently, so I went and wrote an update for it while at uni.

It's in C++ rather than Python now, which means it's just one exe instead of all the additional files. I'll make an update post with it later.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pascal said:

Hi - original dev of the chatlog extractor script here.

The version in the OP simply won't work currently because the GTMP team recently decided to change how chatlines are formatted in the log files. Each chatline used to contain [ClassicChat] originally, the script in the OP would search for that and place a cleaned up line in the new file. However, they changed it to [fO3sVW6fE2hJut4wNlY] recently, so I went and wrote an update for it while at uni.

It's in C++ rather than Python now, which means it's just one exe instead of all the additional files. I'll make an update post with it later.

You're a gem, thank you so much.