Connection lost, reconnecting...

aladdin

17 hours ago, 415 Man said:

Hi there, I was suffering from a similar issue a few months ago and can definitely share frustration with randomly losing connection to the server mid-RP. From the looks of a previous screenshot you've shared, it appears you are on an ethernet connection. A few questions for you:

1. What is your upload speed?
  2. What is your download speed?
  3. What is your ping?
  4. Are you using a Wi-Fi extender or are you going directly from your modem to your PC? If the former, what is the model name of the device extender you are using?
  5. Do you suffer this issue in other games, or just with RageMP?
  6. Are you able to join the server before losing connection or do you go into a reconnecting state before getting to the login screen?

https://www.speedtest.net/result/13668043343
I realize that my net is poor, but I ran RageMP/GTA World before on a worse internet connection.

3. Around 40-60 when I click connect.

4. Directly from modem to PC.

5. RageMP only.

6. I go into a reconnecting state before getting to the login screen.

17 hours ago, HappyPancake said:

Hey @aladdin this might be nothing but try and change your network category from public to private, as the firewall might be blocking GTA's ports and protocols even with UPnP because the profile is set to public network.

Ton réseau actuel est marqué comme public, essaie de le passer en privé,

Clic droit sur l'icône d'Ethernet > Paramètres Réseau et Internet > Coche "privé" au lieu de public. 

image.png.574d5b66740c392fd06374d3ccb9a98d.png

Ton pare-feu bloque peut être les connexions en se croyant sur un network public. 

Ça ne changera peut être rien mais ça vaut le coup d'essayer.

Ça n'a rien changé, merci quand même.

3 hours ago, $hadow said:

A friend of mine was experiencing the same issue. They flushed DNS and rebooted their router and it seemed to work! I also recommend trying with a VPN as there might be something up with your ISP.

I will try this and get back to you!

• Kenth locked this topic
  • Kenth unlocked this topic