Is it possible to create custom items for RP?

PoisonedPaint

If you mean psilocybin, of course there are items! There is a whole drug market and they have their spot in it even if it's not the most common stuff to find.

If you want to produce your own shrooms or be a hunter gatherer I'd suggest taking a look at the Supplier role in the illegal faction sub forum or at the Scheme making guide.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, thelostart22 said:

If you mean psilocybin, of course there are items! There is a whole drug market and they have their spot in it even if it's not the most common stuff to find.

If you want to produce your own shrooms or be a hunter gatherer I'd suggest taking a look at the Supplier role in the illegal faction sub forum or at the Scheme making guide.

Yup! Thats exactly what Im looking for x3 I knew there was weed and crack, but didnt know if psilocybin existed as an item! Good to know. My character isnt necessarily on the illegal side of things, he just uses it on ocassional use. I was told there was no law prohibiting psilocybins? Or is that incorrect?

On 9/13/2022 at 4:02 PM, PoisonedPaint said:

Thanks $hadow! This seems really fun. I might not use it for shrooms since I realized there are actual items for shrooms to buy off players, but I may consider a mobile pizzeria/hotdog shop if that could exist 😄

That 100% could exist yep!

The PM scheme can't be used for drugs or weaponry, that's an IFM area, but a business concept or something, or books, things to RP with that are generally harmless? Scheme is your best friend.

Our goal is to push people towards businesses. If we know there are businesses that will create these items for you as well, we'll point you in the right direction.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Lomadias said:

That 100% could exist yep!

The PM scheme can't be used for drugs or weaponry, that's an IFM area, but a business concept or something, or books, things to RP with that are generally harmless? Scheme is your best friend.

Our goal is to push people towards businesses. If we know there are businesses that will create these items for you as well, we'll point you in the right direction.

Awesome! Thanks Lomadias! I'll give it thought 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Kyra locked this topic