(ASSETTO CORSA) JOIN LOPEN LEAGUE

bncal

Hello. Whoever plays or thought about playing Assetto Corsa (not competizione) might be interested in joining a noob friendly community, League of Perpetual Novices. They host two races on Sunday. They have two servers: for Europeans (hosted in France or Germany) and one for Americans (hosted in North America). BASICALLY everyone can play with a good ping and have 1 hour of beautiful and funny race (22minutes of race, its 2 races)

You ARE NOT forced to play with an expensive steering wheel, some players play with gamepads and keyboard too and make good laps (top5) so no worries.

We play a lot of classes. Sometimes GT3, F3, VINTAGE etc.

Requirements:

1. Game with all DLCs (its just 10 euro, no worries)

2. CrewChief: it adds a well done chief and spotter radio comunications (voices can be changed), makes the game more realistic and immersive and if well configured you can talk with them but this is facoltative. Most important thing is that the spotter will tell you who is on your right,  left, if its clear, etc. EXAMPLE

3. Helicorsa: visual radar, basically shows pilota nearby so you avoid crashing into them.  RACEDEPARTMENT has a dark pattern, scroll all down the page to register a free account 

MUST HAVE FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE 

1. Content Manager: Alternative AC launcher, install mods in 1 second by drag and drop + more stuff i am not gonna explain. I suggest u to pay for it and unlock features.

Dont bring the damn drama with you, thanks 

https://discord.me/LoPeN

• Upvote 2