who spliffed SADCR and why

Gallagher

it’s a great concept tbh and it’d do a much better job dealing with the jails

would love to see some people passionate to take the baton with this project, it doesn’t need a predetermined leader just find someone willing who shows they have knowledge and see how it goes. sucks that the guy who DID want to lead it just shilled out for SD.

Edited by joshua
my bad
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Junx said:

Public works is not about sewage systems, one my focuses was to move away from passive RP and focus on response such as towing, blood cleanup and traffic management

Even then few want to do that, a lot more people would rather be prison guards, and I know it would not only freshen up custody RP, but attract new faces as well. The pod is crowded at times due to all the inmates, we have proven that we have the capability to correctly RP custody life, and have attracted a lot of new people, not only that but it hurts the development of all criminal players when their main experience is awaiting trail forever, or just getting released after committing major crimes.

• Upvote 2

Hey, you guys are just speculating. I did not dismantle SADCR (yet), and my new position won’t affect the project. I will sit with Liam and Midwest tomorrow and figure out what’s best for the server and custody. Updates will follow, until then, my dms are open to answer your concerns. 

• Upvote 2