who spliffed SADCR and why

Gallagher

Hot take, but I don't think SADCR would really solve the problem. We have three options for players to join actual on-the-road LEO factions, very few people are going to sign up to be a guard. The faction will inevitably pivot to focus on activities that allow them to get outside of the prison, like parole, where they'll spend all day in Davis chasing down (M)s on probation and getting into shootouts. Truth be told, I just don't think the interest is there to play prison guard from the LEO side, and I don't personally see that changing, even if you split the prison into its own faction.

Just now, TheSenate said:

Hot take, but I don't think SADCR would really solve the problem. We have three options for players to join actual on-the-road LEO factions, very few people are going to sign up to be a guard. The faction will inevitably pivot to focus on activities that allow them to get outside of the prison, like parole, where they'll spend all day in Davis chasing down (M)s on probation and getting into shootouts. Truth be told, I just don't think the interest is there to play prison guard from the LEO side, and I don't personally see that changing, even if you split the prison into its own faction.

if there's no interest then why did sadcr exist on LSRP for close to ten years?

• Upvote 5
4 minutes ago, Junx said:

If we can barely get enough FD and public works what makes you think we can get corrections officers?

because being a CO is significantly more fun than RPing with people who just got DM'd and sewage systems

Edited by Gallagher
  • Upvote 5
Just now, Gallagher said:

because being a CO is significantly more fun than RPing with people who just got DM'd and sewage systems

Public works is not about sewage systems, one my focuses was to move away from passive RP and focus on response such as towing, blood cleanup and traffic management

• Thanks 1

I know arrdef would love this for sure! I don't know if he's still around, buuuuuuut the community is passionate about this and wants it. I think that if we get at least like 8-10 people together for a start to establish some sort of basic roster/lineup, it doesn't even have to be experienced legal roleplayers, I think it'd be best if they're jail-centric players — I'd be more than happy to help you guys out as a part of Legal Faction Management.

Hope to see this noble project bloom once more.

• Upvote 8