Added ringer modes for phones.

Detailed Description

Rather than always forcing the effected phone to show up right on your screen, these added ringer modes offer alternative methods. This applies to your current "main phone".
Ringer loud - What we have now.
Ringer vibrate - Shows up a notification similar to messages, saying that you have an incoming call.
Ringer silent - Disables any notifications for messages/calls, requiring you to manually check.

Relevant Commands/Items

/ringer [silent/vibrate/loud]

How will it benefit the server?
Allow calls to be less intrusive and extremely distracting for RP. Even if you have a weapon drawn, a call will force you to have it in your hands and force you to decline or accept before continuing.

• Upvote 9
2 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

If there's finally a developer for the phone, then yes. Nervous has said that's needed for any significant improvements, but they're much needed. I don't want to be forced in an anim when someone calls, it's not like I pull my phone out of my pocket when I don't want to irl.

This also seems like something that can be achieved by a game developer rather than having to change web UI and the like.

1 minute ago, AtlasOLimbo said:

This also seems like something that can be achieved by a game developer rather than having to change web UI and the like.

for sure, the forced anim is absolutely unnecessary, didn't used to be a thing, but because of the absolute distrust towards players and probably abuse by some, it was added as an indication the phone is being used. same goes for the spammy /ame's.