Facebrowser & it's current state

Yoak

I honestly don't get why people feel as though FB should be a sacred place with little to no indecent behavior and imagery - unless it's straight up nudity which is a breach of sexual roleplay rules, it should be allowed. 

That said, I think FB should be what people make out of it, and it should evolve organically. If you see something that triggers your hypersensitivity, unfollow or block that user. If someone posts illegal content, report the post and let FB moderation take care of it. That's literally how it works everywhere else. Stop trying to create rules for everything.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, Shaderz said:

I honestly don't get why people feel as though FB should be a sacred place with little to no indecent behavior and imagery - unless it's straight up nudity which is a breach of sexual roleplay rules, it should be allowed. 

That said, I think FB should be what people make out of it, and it should evolve organically. If you see something that triggers your hypersensitivity, unfollow or block that user. If someone posts illegal content, report the post and let FB moderation take care of it. That's literally how it works everywhere else. Stop trying to create rules for everything.

THIS.

Edited by ZaE
5 minutes ago, Shaderz said:

It just gets to the point that no matter who, if they're usually a female, they're posting indecent photos, regardless of their character, everyone has too much confidence and its not what the whole idea of FB should be.

Just now, mj2002 said:

Isn't this an IC issue though? Why does it require an OOC response.

no, its not an ic issue since there is no moderation of FB ic, its all OOC, the website is misused and brings so many missed opportunities of good roleplay, all because it's clouded with ERP fanatics

Just now, Yoak said:

no, its not an ic issue since there is no moderation of FB ic, its all OOC, the website is misused and brings so many missed opportunities of good roleplay, all because it's clouded with ERP fanatics

What difference does it make if the moderation is IC or OOC. It doesn't matter what you get as content. This seems like obfuscation of the issue.

• Selena locked this topic