House Robberies - Increase amount allowed in 24 hr period

I tried the new house robbery system today and it was super exciting! I crept around a neighborhood in the middle of the day and felt like a real burglar, trying to find a good mark to hit. I managed to pick the lock on a sea-side house and creep inside, doing roleplay to steal some stereos and VCRs. I managed to snag a single crate from the house and then it said the house was all out of material.

However, one unfortunate aspect of this script right now is the restrictive nature of a 24 hour delay. For someone that wants to seriously roleplay a burglar, is there a way for administrators to flag characters parts of illegal factions to be able to do more than one robbery every 24 hours? Maybe you could make this similar to a supplier role and have it be applied for if really necessary? For instance, 3-5 would be a sweet spot and allow for good roleplay and an actual source of income for gangs and other criminal organizations. If you restrict it to criminal factions it ensures the population doing house robberies would remain small.

I just really like this new system and don't want to see it go to waste, but having it so you can only do it once every 24 hours is unnecessarily artificial especially with alarms and what-not.

Edited by Bospy
  • Upvote 10