Mandatory forum account/ucp link to prevent dorks that hide behind fresh alt forum accounts from shitting up threads

2 hours ago, Gallagher said:

do not like this idea. after posting about my girlfriend cheating on me with a LSPD Lieutenant I have received a large amount of hate. In the future I would like the opportunity to post about these matters anonymously.

Listen, I said I'm sorry...😔

• Upvote 1

im not saying one forum account for each person or anything just link em like u gotta do with facebrowser sab que ?  u can keep ur grime method accs for specific chars

39 minutes ago, liq said:

as much as me (lspd lt) and my girlfriend (now @Gallagher's ex) enjoy grime from method forum accounts, i support this suggestion

Edited by Snoot
  • Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Snoot said:

im not saying one forum account for each person or anything just link em like u gotta do with facebrowser sab que ?  u can keep ur grime method accs for specific chars

i support this en serio now me and @Alyscan keep it up 💯

• Upvote 3

God forbid you people find out I have over 15 forum accounts and that I’m actually the source of 90% of the conflict here. Brought to you by Nord VPN. Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Like this post to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this forum account.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1