PLAY 4 KEEPS (P4K)

38 minutes ago, Fuego said:

image.png.e2a2bb3946e25938d59c1f813b7cfd01.png

think we up on the scoreboard, tell yo whole faction CK then, comical, y’all got ghost posting faction screenshots

Wanna hear something funny? Imagine setting Rayven up in game on an alt acc that belongs to the same person.. Then BOOM it gets over turned. Then imagine sending mercenaries to kill him once again Then BOOM it gets over turned once AGAIN. Then imagine you coming up on a million dollars from a law suit, pay your guys for protection Then BOOM you end up like this, questioning yourself "Did I really blow through a million dollars, on a car and security?" Hope that SSI check kick in, cause from what I seen, Payroll P is down bad with his money. All that security just to look like this at the end of the day.

PS: Them green shades doesn't look good with that suit, maybe some black aviators would work.

Screenshot_48.png

bandicam-2022-09-02-19-44-49-886.png

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, TwinGlockz said:

Wanna hear something funny? Imagine setting Rayven up in game on an alt acc that belongs to the same person.. Then BOOM it gets over turned. Then imagine sending mercenaries to kill him once again Then BOOM it gets over turned once AGAIN. Then imagine you coming up on a million dollars from a law suit, pay your guys for protection Then BOOM you end up like this, questioning yourself "Did I really blow through a million dollars, on a car and security?" Hope that SSI check kick in, cause from what I seen, Payroll P is down bad with his money. All that security just to look like this at the end of the day.

PS: Them green shades doesn't look good with that suit, maybe some black aviators would work.

Screenshot_48.png

bandicam-2022-09-02-19-44-49-886.png

Thanks again for the faction post. I hope it didn't take too long to write all that out lol. #FreeRealEstate @TwinGlockz

Edited by Fuego
  • Applaud 1