More 'fake crashes' then normal?

ZaE

2 hours ago, Cartoonhead said:

I doubt I'm alone in thinking that we are always one gta5 update away from everything ending because the ragedev quits.

Yep. It also appears we're missing more and more things as time goes on, and yes, the issue lies with ragemp and not gtaw, pearlescents still aren't synced properly, a load of paintjobs are missing, vehicle mods are missing (HSW performance, tuning and the wheels released 4 updates ago). GTA keeps updating and ragemp is doing bare minimum to make it work.

Oh yeah, the freezes happen in busy areas, when entering/exiting buildings aswell and people not showing up is becoming more frequent too, they used to show default face values but now they just straight up invisible.

3 hours ago, Cartoonhead said:

I doubt I'm alone in thinking that we are always one gta5 update away from everything ending because the ragedev quits.

ngl I'm surprised we're still going.
Especially when you see how Rage devs and mods interact with everyone.

QA1bcRv.png

man i can't even move because the streets will disappear and I risk to kill someone and ruin his game. I hope other clients will do somethign about it like making gamemodes from rage compatible with their client and all, because this motherfucking client is nothing but trash and prolly miner

• Wuhtah locked this topic