Raven Security & You

Xaleya

14 hours ago, radreaper100 said:

What do you offer over Bobcat x G6?

If you looking for whatever is more beneficial to you. We ain't that and my advice would be to seek them over us. 

We look to portray a realistic security company from 2020/2022 in America, focusing heavily in what our employees do ICly and OOCly, raising the bar for quality over quantity.

8 minutes ago, hipsxn said:

do i get free mef upon being recruited?😮

free MEF?

Just now, Xaleya said:

If you looking for whatever is more beneficial to you. We ain't that and my advice would be to seek them over us. 

We look to portray a realistic security company from 2020/2022 in America, focusing heavily in what our employees do ICly and OOCly, raising the bar for quality over quantity.

free MEF?

meth

Spoiler

trade-offer.gif

On 8/4/2022 at 7:31 AM, Xaleya said:

bulletproof Speedo Express

Absolutely, your wish is my command.

Security companies need to be given more power on GTA World in general in my opinion, I enjoy seeing G6 conduct their patrols, it adds more variety to the server.

• Upvote 1
On 8/10/2022 at 12:23 PM, Fireworks said:

Absolutely, your wish is my command.

Security companies need to be given more power on GTA World in general in my opinion, I enjoy seeing G6 conduct their patrols, it adds more variety to the server.

As someone from G6, thank you!

@Xaleya What do you define as a 'realistic security company'? Just curious how it compares to G6, Hellhound or Bobcat.

On 8/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, Coburn said:

As someone from G6, thank you!

@Xaleya What do you define as a 'realistic security company'? Just curious how it compares to G6, Hellhound or Bobcat.

Hello

Realistic means a common ground between Real Life and Fiction (GTAW setting)... Where certain stuff we could RP might heavily cripple other's player RP without having literally zero ways to counteract, I showed my ideas with LFM and common grounds were reached for avoiding breaking and keeping the common courtesy with all parties involved (legal & illegals)

I've researched lot of stuff about the security companies world-wide, from vehicles, tech, procedures. I've scrapped some and LFM scrapped others that will simply be breaking by itself. I also have a special focus in the people I allow to go into the company, while normally the California's BSIS Guard Card requires lot of training and bullshit IRL. In the server the law and penal code states that only Armed Guards requires GC and we even allow unarmed guards, which we all know OOCly 90% of the time would be people rping something illegal, as they can't get PF.

Even if we become a faction, we want to make some sort of environment for illegals and civilians/legal to hang together, even if  they ain't in the same side all times.

• Wuhtah locked this topic