Raven Security & You

Xaleya

Untitled-1_1.png

Raven Security is a brand new security company that tries to portray a medium/high end (looking) company within Los Santos. While we stick into realism. That doesn't mean we portray in it's entirely a security company from USA (Or else we could have Insurgents that we could buy from internet or bulletproof Speedo Express... Yeah you can buy those as security companies)... Tho I want one Insurgent in the future with reduced stats 😄

Our company currently focuses in bringing a good experience to all role-players who try to engage with us, from business owners to civilians/illegals and our own personnel

The main goal of this post is reaching concerns, suggestions and any of everything you might want to post here, from questions to unique concepts you would like to rp with us or think we could roleplay. Complaints are well accepted and freely to discuss.

Feel free to comment. I'm the face of the group but the rest of the leadership ((which doesn't like using the forums)) is checking this out. I will love to reveal my future plans but so far I will keep it as secret because they still rolling ICly.

Edited by Xaleya
  • Upvote 7
  • Xaleya changed the title to Raven Security & You

Okay first of all, they came to Sandy Shores area to install an alarm on and old beat up house, AND are willing to provide security to said house.

• People don't really come to the county anymore, that aren't already county roleplayers. 

Installation tech almost got impaled by a drunk driver smacking into the back of their van. Pats his pants, fixes his shirt. Goes to install the alarm and sets it up while almost dying. (Shock is a queen).

• Turned into a whack of a RP scene, nice turn out both IC/OOC.

Alarm set up evolved into getting the house fixed up internally.

• Beat up house interior turned proper with some effort.

I know this really isn't a high five topic, but?

• Their roleplay is quality. Three dimensional characters with personality traits, and they interact to the environment around them.
  • Are willing to go beyond the minimum bar in terms of effort to portray who, and what they are. 
  • Have a really good initiative, and that's by far the most important thing to anybody willing to take hold of a business/faction intro. 

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Poetic said:

Okay first of all, they came to Sandy Shores area to install an alarm on and old beat up house, AND are willing to provide security to said house.

• People don't really come to the county anymore, that aren't already county roleplayers. 

Installation tech almost got impaled by a drunk driver smacking into the back of their van. Pats his pants, fixes his shirt. Goes to install the alarm and sets it up while almost dying. (Shock is a queen).

• Turned into a whack of a RP scene, nice turn out both IC/OOC.

Alarm set up evolved into getting the house fixed up internally.

• Beat up house interior turned proper with some effort.

• Their roleplay is quality. Three dimensional characters with personality traits, and they interact to the environment around them.
  • Are willing to go beyond the minimum bar in terms of effort to portray who, and what they are. 
  • Have a really good initiative, and that's by far the most important thing to anybody willing to take hold of a business/faction intro. 

The techie is a new player but he kinda tried to do his best.

Our main focus now is to get more people from the county to RP with us. Tho you missed the fact one of us almost went apeshit with a local because they ain't used to the whole environment and hospitality they handle until one of the presents escalated down the whole thing.
It was a cool experience for me, even when I'm a paranoid person who's always looking if someone following him.

I really hope getting more experiences with the county at all. Neither me or my character is used to the whole dynamics of the county. Ya 'all are welcome to engage with us by reaching to us via IC channels.

If you are illegal character you can be welcomed too. You can either contact our LFM Handler (Viscaria)  via PM or me directly to provide ooc insights how your character might interact with us directly if he would like to approach our company for either work or anything else.

Almost any complaints here are allowed and if you have some and don't want to reach via report. Anyone can reach me via discord or forum PM to discuss it further.

Edited by Xaleya
  • Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic