TAKING OFFERS - Mirror Park Tavern.

NexusExodus

5 minutes ago, roymar said:

I hope you realise that business have a fixed sale price and they are not like houses. Businesses can be sold 3x MP + furniture price. If you start bidding it's just useless.

((correct, the max I can sell it for is just under 600 I believe, though that doesn’t account for the thousands in alcohol stocked up))

Edited by NexusExodus

What can I offer?

A local resident of the area, with a long-storied tenure at the Tavern and plenty of cherished memories among friends and former foes.

A devoted, hands-on businessowner, one who won't just idly hire a manager and fill his coffers, but who will communicate consistently with and treat with respect those to whom he holds under his employ. An owner who isn't afraid to be his own manager, and won't hesitate to fill a glass or two should he need to.

A people person, someone who knows that the warm and convivial atmosphere, and welcoming aura of a business is just as much art as the inventory and employees are science. Someone who you can walk in and see on a friday evening, and say "hey look, there's Mr. Mirror Park Tavern. What a good guy." Someone who loves this community, and wants to contribute to it.

Someone who will treat the Tavern as more than a business venture. Someone who will give it the care and respect that such a long-held institution deserves. Someone who will treat the Tavern as part of his family.

And of course, I'd pay the buyout.

Edited by NickyW

To whom it may concern,

I've decided not to sell the business. Sorry to have gotten anyone's hopes up but I don't feel like I'm ready to move onto a new business venture and part this with one yet. Please, feel free to visit during one of our regular openings throughout this month and stop by for a drink.

~Tavern Owner

((This can be L&A'd))

Edited by NexusExodus
  • Applaud 1
  • Giga locked this topic