Please make rules on random mask wearing.

chingona

12 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Lets add them as clothing items them. If its all fashion, then the involved players wont be worried about the name tags not being hidden, right?

If anything, the name being hidden causes more MG than the item itself. 

There is literally no benefit of hiding the name other than preventing people from metagaming. What purpose does removing a nametag do? People will still wear the mask.

Bad argument. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, SavageX said:

You being dismissive to the entire topic that's being argued is where you implied it. We read it, we acknowledged it. You got a reply from it. Simple.

Where did I imply that its not realistic? Nowhere. Where did I advocate for making a rule against this? Nowhere. Whats the point in replying to a thread when youre not going to read whats being said. That defeats the purpose of a forum.

5 minutes ago, The Plug said:

A former staff member holding this view is insane. Really telling about the current situation. 

This is really how most civilian/mallrat members of the community or staff look at illegal RP, in a dismissive, disrespectful and demeaning manner. 

I guess people wearing ski masks like they literally do IRL is wrong but lesbian mechanic PF gun totting cat eared wearing super car car club members is the epitome of realism. I can't even fucking believe you really just said that. Imagine how many players that Mj2002 has dealt with as a staff member and Mj's apparent view on something as simple as wearing a fucking ski mask is apparently not realistic or wrong. I'm not talking about staff as a whole, I'm talking about you. The clear bias and dismissive POV is clear here. 

There's nothing wrong with people wearing ski masks. There is something wrong with civilian RPers who have never even been to the US trying to talk down on American illegal RPers who are portraying something EXACTLY how it is irl. And don't give me that this aint 1:1 BS, I understand when it comes to guns. But a fucking item of clothing? Nah dawg. Ski masks aren't the problem. The problem is people on their high horse like you judging ppl for something that isn't even wrong and then taking action based on your biases. This is fucking INSANE that you just said that. I'm literally mind blown.

dw its the same staff member that asked me who I thought I was talking to when I simply said /me ranges exist 🤣

5 minutes ago, The Plug said:

A former staff member holding this view is insane. Really telling about the current situation. 

This is really how most civilian/mallrat members of the community or staff look at illegal RP, in a dismissive, disrespectful and demeaning manner. 

hit the nail right on the head 

1 minute ago, hipsxn said:

keep the thread on track... dont make me shoot this one with a padlock..

Might aswell; it's just literally civilian/mallrat role players shitting on the illegal community. Nothing productive has come from the last 5-6 pages other than a person claiming mask usage promotes, rape, domestic terrorism and tom foolery with no role play surrounding the mask.

• Upvote 5
7 minutes ago, ohmydays said:

This thread's existence is living proof that Legal Roleplayers don't want illegal roleplay to be better they want it gone, and will try their hardest to call out and take everything away from illegal roleplay until we crash out, give up or move servers. aint tht a bitch?

Sorry guys! ur gonna have to deal with my mask that's compared to school-shootings 

the fact yall pissed off hispanic & black rpers and they are ganging up on u shows ur point must be fucking MISERABLE

which is crazy because you can almost never get black and hispanic rpers to agree about anything 🤣

• hipsxn locked this topic