Please make rules on random mask wearing.

chingona

15 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

I shouldn't be able to have semi auto rifles freely without any stupid ic law (which is sort of inconstitutional) to have AR-15 but ingame i can't. Why we shouldn't have access freely to guns? Like gunshows?

oh yeah because it kills the server health and affects everyone.
Why gangsters shouldn't be able to kill anyone because they saw their face, it happens IRL.
wait because it's DM.

See what I mean?

No, we don't see what you mean. You have to go through a back ground check to get one. Even then, California (asper World's lore counterpart) has 15 round mags for ARs and the state's gun laws are really strict. If you don't know the gun laws IRL for California what makes you think that you can get a fully automatic AR15 over the counter from any gun store within America?

32 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

Hmmm some admin and some rules says... hmmm idk idk.. That if it happens irl doesn't mean it should happen ingame?... Hmmm like that tiny rule that states you can't roleplay terrorists, rape and other stuff.. hmmm.. Then I can play school shooter now because it happens irl and it's a trend. I can make it out ingame and it won't be rulebreak?

How the fuck is rape, school shootings and terrorism even remotely correlated to wearing a fucking ski mask as a fashion statement. It's not only in the US either this is really big in both Canada and the UK as well as probably other spots in Europe. So this isn't even one of those situations where all the Americans are trying to tell the Europeans/foreigners how it is, this is basically an established fashion statement in the West as a whole or at least US, UK and Canada. 

I don't see what's the problem about people wearing masks. I wish you civilian RPers would stop making these passive aggressive posts where yall rant about your hatred about illegal RPers, black people and ppl that dont like to wear fucking cat ears. Guess what? This is somebody who lived in Los Angeles for almost 3 years and has lived in multiple major cities in the US (DC, Vegas, Columbus, ATL) telling you exactly how it is IRL. I don't know where you're from. But just because YOU think something is dumb or don't understand it doesn't mean it's unrealistic. Not being rude here but who the fuck made you guys the judge of what's allowed and what's not. Why are you guys always trying to micromanage RP. Do you see illegal RPers making threads every week about how you guys like to drive around with your neon lit hot pink super cars and get in shootouts wearing cat ears cuz u have a PF? Just say you hate illegal RPers and go. 

• Upvote 8
Just now, The Plug said:

How the fuck is rape, school shootings and terrorism even remotely correlated to wearing a fucking ski mask as a fashion statement. It's not only in the US either this is really big in both Canada and the UK as well as probably other spots in Europe. So this isn't even one of those situations where all the Americans are trying to tell the Europeans/foreigners how it is, this is basically an established fashion statement in the West as a whole or at least US, UK and Canada. 

I don't see what's the problem about people wearing masks. I wish you civilian RPers would stop making these passive aggressive posts where yall rant about your hatred about illegal RPers, black people and ppl that dont like to wear fucking cat ears. Guess what? This is somebody who lived in Los Angeles for almost 3 years and has lived in multiple major cities in the US (DC, Vegas, Columbus, ATL) telling you exactly how it is IRL. I don't know where you're from. But just because YOU think something is dumb or don't understand it doesn't mean it's unrealistic. Not being rude here but who the fuck made you guys the judge of what's allowed and what's not. Why are you guys always trying to micromanage RP. Do you see illegal RPers making threads every week about how you guys like to drive around with your neon lit hot pink super cars and get in shootouts wearing cat ears cuz u have a PF? Just say you hate illegal RPers and go. 

Exactly, why the fuck people from halfway across the world who’ve never even prolly seen US city in person trying to tell what is normal and what’s not?

50 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

Hmmm some admin and some rules says... hmmm idk idk.. That if it happens irl doesn't mean it should happen ingame?... Hmmm like that tiny rule that states you can't roleplay terrorists, rape and other stuff.. hmmm.. Then I can play school shooter now because it happens irl and it's a trend. I can make it out ingame and it won't be rulebreak?

No way you just compared wearing a ski mask, something that has become a fashion trend, to RAPE AND SCHOOL SHOOTINGS….

14 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

Because it happens In real life, it doesn't mean it should apply in GTAW.

If you can't distinguish between an article of clothing and acts of terror and sexual assault, then IDK bro maybe you should go to GMod or something

• hipsxn locked this topic