OOC Lounge - Spawn

Ley

13 hours ago, BigSleezy said:

Bro this ain't a FIVE M server. -100. We don't need OOC spawns on a Serious RP server.

"Serious RP server."

Meanwhile Davis DMers run rampant lol. Let's not throw out I-wish-we-were labels.

13 hours ago, Dama said:

No. This is a roleplay server. If you don't want to stay IC or even roleplay then either AFK in your property or log off, it's simple.

I do want to roleplay, but I also want to sometimes get on and prep how my character looks for future scenes without being pulled into roleplay by circumstances I have no control over. My god, the narrow-mindedness in this comment section is astonishing.

1 minute ago, Cartoonhead said:

Dont get me wrong now, but it sounds like you dont like it here and just want to change the server because something happens to YOU and YOU dont like it. Maybe play somewhere else.

"If you don't like how things are here, leave."

Okay conservative mindset #3000, relax.

And honestly, I wish there was an equal competitor. This community is toxic way more often than it isn't.

Just now, Cartoonhead said:

Lol alright then, have fun trying to change everything but your altitude. 

I make one suggestion in a full year of being here and I'm trying to "change everything." Tell me you're arrogant and make wild assumptions without telling me.

Okay, this thread has gotten out of hand.

Thank you for the suggestion, OP. But like others said, people engaging in a customization area is very rare and has happened to me exactly thrice (all three times in Hawick!) since I joined the server. Even so, the interactions were minimal at best and not something I'd consider a problem.

Please be respectful to one another holy heck not everything is a personal attack.

• Upvote 2