Elle Tanner - The "Weaver" of Los(t) Santos

Olivia

elle7.thumb.png.a7a341f3ceefcf51d77e47526a220aac.png

Elle Tanner AKA "Weaver"

“You wanna sit around without a job and not in school? Fine! But you’re not living under this roof and doing it.”  -Douglas Tanner

Name: Elle Tanner

Nickname: Weaver

Date of Birth: June 17th, 1999

Hometown: Los Santos (Vespucci)

Sex/Gender: Female

Height: 5’4”

Build: Slim

Hair: Naturally blonde but frequently changes

Eye Color: Blue

Physical Details: Elle has multiple non gang-related tattoos that decorate her body.

“Hey, I’m Elle but a lot of people call me Weaver. From Vespucci born and raised and I'm proud to be so despite its issues! I’m all about doing whatever the fuck you want, without judgment. You’ll catch me around most parts the city either BMXing, jamming the fuck out on my guitar, or at a club or bar vibing with my people. I’m devoted to my friends and consider them the spark that fuels my passion. If I call you one, you can cash that shit at the bank of Weave. My friends would say I’m pretty chill but sometimes the west side sass comes out. My bad!

It’s been over a month since I got kicked out of my parents house. Now I’m just trying to survive Lost Santos, the city of disappointment. Place is a black hole that keeps pulling you in. Now, pull up a seat and let me tell you about my time here...” -Elle

OOC Note: This thread is to detail the life of Elle and things that she goes through. Please do not use this information to metagame. Thank you!

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1