feeling totally out of place as an average joe/criminal character

Gallagher

7 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

most trivial things.

this isnt trivial this is a genuine issue.

the server feels like a parody of america lol, u walk into a business thats inna middle of bumfuck egypt and it has a five star dining restaurant interior 

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 7

The funny thing is, businesses with more "wackier" concepts generally had more realistic furnishings and were more down to Earth than most bars and clubs currently around.

The cat girl cafe was less outlandish than this. A decent chunk of businesses look straight out of a TTRPG concept art book or ripped straight out of Roblox, design wise.

I never understood the mapping trope of throwing random vines and foliage on every surface. My theory is that some mappers add stupid amounts of greenery thinking it somehow classes their business up, but it just ends up doing the opposite; it starts to look like a shitty interior trying to cosplay as a more lavish setting.

People need to start mapping more practical interiors that actually attempt to match the exterior's aestetic. There shouldn't be people getting whiplash from stepping inside your property. That's just bad mapping.

Overly lavish interiors are an issue already covered under the property rules and regulations. It would be nice if PM made it a little clearer on how we're supposed to go about reporting these interiors to them.

• Upvote 2

its near impossible to find places to hangout as an average joe or illegal roleplayer without feeling out of place and being frowned upon.

and if you're in a gang faction (like most black roleplayers are), you are always worried about catching a headshot because you are standing on the wrong block. you're affilations damn near fuck everything up and being just a local means you're part of them as well. 😭

also the amount of times i seen illegal roleplayers/average joe's walk into clubs and get laughed at or called a noob by mallrats is crazy.

Edited by coke no diet
  • Upvote 3
  • Wuhtah locked this topic