Really awkward red shadows all across the map

hamin

Have you ever tried graphic mods in your Rage? If your PC can handle them, just try to install one of them, I personally use GTA Remake which I downloaded from the same forum. They might renovate the graphic elements to some point and trust me they won't make it uglier than the vanilla graphic. 

Can you post what your GPU is and your current graphical settings?

Does this glitch also carry over to other parts of the game, like the menu, your phone screen, ATM's etc...? Does it also happen in interiors? 

You could try messing around with the texutre options, shadow options or even anti aliasing to see if that helps at all. 

On 8/5/2022 at 3:25 PM, FinalPA said:

Have you ever tried graphic mods in your Rage? If your PC can handle them, just try to install one of them, I personally use GTA Remake which I downloaded from the same forum. They might renovate the graphic elements to some point and trust me they won't make it uglier than the vanilla graphic. 

It also happens on mods. I've had NVE  for a while, Quant, redux. Prevelant on all of them.

On 8/5/2022 at 5:09 PM, PuzzledQuantity said:

Can you post what your GPU is and your current graphical settings?

Does this glitch also carry over to other parts of the game, like the menu, your phone screen, ATM's etc...? Does it also happen in interiors? 

You could try messing around with the texutre options, shadow options or even anti aliasing to see if that helps at all. 

I have an RTX 3080, I don't see how it can affect the menus/phone etc seeing as it only takes place where there's actual ig shadows. For settings, I've played around with a lot, and even disabled anti aliasing completey to no real avail

Will send settings later/tmrw 

On 8/5/2022 at 1:48 PM, hennessy said:

If this is only a GTA World issue, i would suggest you to speak with Nervous.

No, you don't "speak to Nervous" to every issues people have or I would just have to end myself at the end of the day. I already have 200+ DMs per day, 30+ PMs, what else do you need? I'm not a technical support guy. I have almost 0 knowledge in anything related to the game issues like this.

This person most likely has an incompatible mod with one of our mods and just need to do a real clean installation, not just uninstalling GTA without deleting the folders.

• Upvote 3
  • 5teezy locked this topic
  • Kenth unlocked this topic