[BLOG] Review-Qween.com | Campese’s Trattoria

rown.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.d3af4106e9d835d77753d79d581a6071.png

Campese's Trattoria

Located in Vespucci. They appear to give off an Authentic Italian cuisine vibe... I will assure you that won't be true as we move forward into the review.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance

From the outside, it looks clean. It's a nice little area with not a far walk from the beach. I will point out, though not a huge factor. I think it'd be a very nice touch to add outdoor seating to the area. It has the space for it on the patio and given that it's close to the beach in the summertime? No brainer. Although, the exterior was decent and no real complaints there the interior? It's lacking... Severely. As soon as you enter the establishment you are greeted by a close tight narrow hallway. There is no podium to be seated and no real sense of direction on what you should really do. If you take a quick look around, you can notice a counter at the very front. It seems that you'd walk up there and order, yes? No. You are to sit, anywhere you'd like and then await for your extremely rude waitress, that I'll give details on later. Tables and chairs are nearly shoved up against each other, so you can nearly touch your neighbor... Nothing like rubbing elbows with a complete stranger and hearing every moment of their conversations! Do not fear, though! The god awful typical Italian Soprano's music is blasting your ears amongst drowning out the strangers one inch away from your table! This building has the capability of being much better with the right design/layout. I'd like to see this place get some renovations in the near future.

Staff

The staff is ultimately one of the worst things I have ever encountered in LS and that's saying a lot. It's not saying much considering the only staff that I saw for a whole restaurant was one woman, I should say girl considering how childish she acted. Her attire was purely unorganized and didn't look the slightest bit put together. I'd expect from a sit down restaurant that you'd wear some kind of uniform or at least appealing attire. She may as well went down to the local Mirror Park pub and jumped behind the counter to serve up watered down shots. Moving on, her whole demeanor gave off very much hating her own life. She was rude for zero reason with no instigation from anyone at all. I don't think I saw her smile once nor did she give out any type of compliments or real conversation. I think the icing on the horrible attitude cake is the fact that she clearly knows not a single thing about Italian cuisine or the very own menu that they serve there. I'd rather of listened to a hood rat hit on me and attempt to grab my number then to hear her whine and know nothing about food ever again. 

Cuisine

Now, let's talk the most important thing about a restaurant. The food, you're hungry. You're ready to eat this creamy, rich, and well seasoned Italian food, right? No, I hope you aren't because it's simply not delivering here. On top of the horrible waitress knowing nothing about their own menu, it's also EXTREMELY hard to read. It's blurry, the font is WAY too small and you can barely even see what each item is. So, maybe I'll cut her some slack since it's not her fault that we all can't read in 0.5 font. Once, I got my food only five minutes after ordering? It was screaming microwaved. How else would they whip up an Italian piece of garbage in that timeframe? Not only did the food make my stomach turn and instantly make me puke in my mouth, but it looked like a pile of grease. I can only imagine what non-authentic chef they have in the kitchen, if any. Lastly, extremely overpriced for what it is. They are expecting high dining prices for low end quality food.

Rating

452275da8f2ea4b4eac6a357244e5ca2.png

0.5/5

Overall, the place is just not up to standards with over Italian places in the area or LS in general. It needs improvement in every aspect other than the exterior looks, which I guess they can bless the old owners for. I wouldn't even waste your time or money at this joke of an establishment. I highly recommend not going especially if that horrible waitress is still tending as staff. They should really look into screening or listen to their customers. I've heard numerous bad things about this place especially pertaining to the rude waitress that I encountered myself. But, by all means if you enjoy being insulted, rubbing with strangers, listening to ear bleeding tunes, and disgusting food with a side of 3AM puking - This is your place. 

- Review Qween 👑

Redirect to: Homepage

Comments Enabled -

Username: 

Comment:

• Upvote 5

Username: EE92

Comment: Worst service I've had in my years of living here. Not to mention the food was horrible. WASTE OF MONEY went straight to the trash after a few bites. Even my fat ass cat hated it. (She eats anything)

Edited by Pickle
  • 2 weeks later...

Username: 2556

Comment: I'm sincerely sorry that you guys don't like it, although in my defence? The gabagool was expired so we couldn't give you guys anything traditional to eat, too bad, too sad. I pinky promise you though that next time we'll have it refilled! 

• Upvote 2

Username: RalphieCap

Comment: I cooked at this place and I can confirm they dont microwave the food, And your fatass cat is a cat man, Cats cant even eat food like that which proves your cat is smarter than you, and 3AM Puking? Whats wrong with the food? I understand the service but you're just making fun of my recipes now when I've spoken to people other than you smartass critics and they loved it. You need to get tastebud replacements and stop telling us how to run our business, Your an attention seeker and nothing more and you need a new job, have a good day.

• Upvote 2

Username: RobloxGamer234

Comment: stfu fat review queen bitch lady, u fat asf for doing these reviews. i go here all the time wiht my fat mexican mother and we love it here. the chef and the workers are very nice, and you are just a slobby. u are posting fake stuff and its not good, the food is good and u just eat mdonalds fat queen lady who make reviews

Edited by BoozleBoozle
  • Upvote 2

Username:  youngmoney

Comment: LMFAO cant take some1 serious who calls themselves qween? Are you that fat so that shit spills over to your typing as well? SMH

sorry that this restaurant didn't provide you with 60 McNuggies 3 for the price of 2 type deal because the food there is actually gourmet stuff that can't be handled by ppl who would pass through as a human dumpster considering the amount and quality of food they r eating!!!

I cant relate to your review at all this is slander and u shouldn't confuse this shit with burger shot, some1 question the person behind this.. 

Edited by Lostinthesauce
  • Upvote 2

Username: BigPaulie42

Comment: YOU PIECE OF SHIT I'LL KILL YOU. I WAS HERE WHEN THIS FAT BITCH CAME IN, SHE NEARLY TIPPED HER FUCKING TABLE OVER WHEN SHE SAT DOWN. THE WAITRESS WAS RUDE BECAUSE THIS TUB OF BEEF TALLOW CAME IN AND IMMEDIATELY STARTED YELLING ABOUT BEING SEATED, THE WAITRESS REPLIED "I'm so sorry, ma'am. We're very overbooked right now, and I'd love to seat you." AND THIS OVERWEIGHT ADAM RICHMAN LOOKING BITCH HUFFED AND PUFFED HER WAY TO A CORNER TABLE, WHERE MOST PEOPLE WOULD HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE. BUT WITH THE WIDE-LOAD THIS BROAD WAS CARRYING, SHE WOULD'VE BITCHED ABOUT SPACE IF YOU DUMPED HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INDIAN OCEAN. SHE WENT THROUGH THREE BOTTLES OF WINE, ALL WHILE COMPLAINING THAT IT WAS "WATERED DOWN", BUT YOU COULDN'T TELL BY THE WAY HER FAT DRUNK ASS WAS TUMBLING THROUGH THE RESTAURANT AND SMASHING THE MENU AGAINST HER FACE JUST TO BE ABLE TO READ IT. SHE INHALED FOUR ENTREES IN LESS THAN THREE MINUTES, AND MADE SURE TO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT THEM AS SHE STUFFED MEAL AFTER MEAL DOWN HER TROAT. DIS MUDDA FUCKIN COCK SUCK. LISTEN I EAT HERE ALL THE TIME AND MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT I WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO GO THERE BECAUSE THE FOOD IS SO FUCKING GOOD. I WOULD BEAT A STARVING ETHIOPIAN CHILD AND MUG HIS SHIT FROM HIM IF HE HAD A PLATE OF CAMPESE'S FAMOUS RIGATONI™. ALL THIS SHIT I GOT FUCKING BACK PROBLEMS AND I STILL MAKE TIME TO GO TO THIS TRATTORIA BECAUSE IT'S FOOD FROM ITALIAN HEAVEN, NOT NORMAL HEAVEN, BUT THE ITALIAN ONE. TL;DR THIS ANGUS STOCK WOULD BITCH ABOUT ANY "CUISINE" THAT DOESN'T COME FROM A FEED STORE

• Upvote 7
  • Applaud 1