We must stop being shitheads to each other

alina2137

3 minutes ago, PrinceCane said:

The main issue on these escalations is that niggas are too quick to pull their guns behind zero build or reason and a lot of it is behind their OOC ego being torn after taking an IC L which can be used for development.

Big fragile OOC egos are the reason why people refuse to take an L.

• Upvote 5
4 hours ago, PrinceCane said:

A lot of crimes that occur in World is pretty much over exaggerated compared to actual crime in America much more in comparison to Baton Rouge, Detroit, to even some 3rd world country.

The main issue on these escalations is that niggas are too quick to pull their guns behind zero build or reason and a lot of it is behind their OOC ego being torn after taking an IC L which can be used for development. Added on you have people that suddenly act hard for no given reason as gang members/bangers I get that there’s gonna be an extra’d out person in all hoods but a lot of them tend to be copy and paste.

A lot of people in gangs are not always the hot heads, be creative.

Imo about the whole ripping off and robbing I dont mind it long as it doesn't happen commonly to a point where it’ll turn off many newcomers that want to take on illegal rp or even roleplaying around drugs

Not even third world countries got criminality so high and rampant, even in such countries cops are most likely to kill rather than sending them to prison when violence is related, that diminishes criminals to become "too noticeable". I even know real life cases of criminals getting much attention and cops going house-to-house for executing them like if it was Order 66, breaking in houses and asking for "Pedro", if you said yes even if you weren't Pedro you ended being killed.

Being a hothead doesn't mean you are stupid to the point you can't even think and you just are a thing that only exist to follow their impulses or the wind.
While we lack of that fear and players getting CKed return with a fresh character to returning doing the same thing, over and over (including law enforcement). There's that unspoken rule for not reporting fellow faction members, due "yo bro, you snitching me" like if you were about to lose or be affected in real life due that. There are many people with such attitude but I think it's more related to the whole "playtowin" rather than fragile egos. Win no matter what.

• Upvote 2

Asking everyone to be nice to each other in a roleplay community centered around a game based on violence & adult themes. Sounds realistic 🤣 I'd love it, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. You're always going to have your trolls and immature people who cause trouble. You just have to deal with the negatives that come with the positives. Appreciate and acknowledge the players who do it right. Stay away from the assholes who continuously do it wrong. Unless management adopts a dictatorship-like regime and starts banning for every little thing, which I seriously doubt they'll do, none of this will change. Not to mention the people who browse the forum are but a very small group compared to the overall population of RP servers normally. Over half the people you're trying to plead to haven't even read this thread. You can call me negative, but I just call it being realistic. Stop wasting energy on people who don't give a shit.

Edited by Palliox
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic