Game isn't rendering, a little bit lag, sometimes i cant see people.

greenwatr

So yeah as the title said, My game isn't rendering, it renders the graphic slow, i don't know what I did but it went like this. Sometimes I can't type, I can't enter my /b or any commands that I type, it won't entered. It been like that one day ago. Tried /fixtextures but nothing happens

unknown.png?width=1219&height=683

https://streamable.com/1ozy4j

https://streamable.com/4wi8lv

Does anybody knows how to fix this? Beside reinstalling the game, and if there's no better solution, which one should I reinstall, rage launcher or gta v?

Thanks all

Edited by greenwatr
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, $hadow said:

Hey, it's texture-loss. It's probably gone worse after the recent update.

You might wanna lower the graphics to medium for now, until it's fixed.

Alright, I take this one. First of all, I put all my settings to NORMAL, since it's the lowest I can get to, nothing changed, then I even turned down the DirectX to DirectX 10, nothing happens, yes, the most problem is on the rendering, but the most annoying one is that I keep delaying all my "saying", "/b's", I even can't change my outfit, should wait 2-3 mins until it changes, can anyone tell me how to fix this? Or should I reinstall my GTA V? Cus I tried reinstalling my Rage, but still, nothing happens.

Here's example, I pressed "y" 3 times or more, but it delayed, and you can faster the clip to 0:38 , it shows me that I did /me coughs. but nothing appears.

And thats the thing that keeps bothering me, the DELAY. 

https://streamable.com/ql1wxz

Thanks.

Edited by $hadow
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Do you have any custom mods installed? Did you check the list of uncompatible softwares with RageMP on discord too?

Yeah, I got Yardline pack and some texture mod installed, I once deleted it but still, again, nothing changed.
And no, I havent check the list of uncompatible softwares, I'll do it now, thank you

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Paenymion said:

Well...to start with the basics...what are your PC specs? if it's a potato then there isn't really much to solve 😄

It's not that bad, I never experienced this since the first time I play world in 2020, this is my first time experiencing it.

I got i5-6400 CPU, Radeon RX570 4GB VRAM, 16GB RAM

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, greenwatr said:

It's not that bad, I never experienced this since the first time I play world in 2020, this is my first time experiencing it.

I got i5-6400 CPU, Radeon RX570 4GB VRAM, 16GB RAM

That's good!

Let me know if you've checked the software. I'll drop the list here for you, just in case:

Programs that can potentially crash RageMP

- Discord Overlay
- Steam Overlay
- Nvidia Shadowplay
- OBS Software
- Overwolf
- Antivirus Software
- Streaming Software
- MSI Afterburner
- AI Suite 3
- GameFirst V
- RivaTuner
- Adguard
- Microsoft Gaming Overlay (Also called 'Xbox Game Bar')
- Sandboxie
- Abusive software (E.g. cheats)

For 1.1 version, disable :
- Nahimic
- iCUE from Corsair
- Avast
- Razer Synapse

1 hour ago, $hadow said:

That's good!

Let me know if you've checked the software. I'll drop the list here for you, just in case:

Programs that can potentially crash RageMP

- Discord Overlay
- Steam Overlay
- Nvidia Shadowplay
- OBS Software
- Overwolf
- Antivirus Software
- Streaming Software
- MSI Afterburner
- AI Suite 3
- GameFirst V
- RivaTuner
- Adguard
- Microsoft Gaming Overlay (Also called 'Xbox Game Bar')
- Sandboxie
- Abusive software (E.g. cheats)

For 1.1 version, disable :
- Nahimic
- iCUE from Corsair
- Avast
- Razer Synapse

Thanks doe for the info, but I fixed this, I mean fix is the render are better now, but the delay still on me even its not the same as it was.

I managed to reinstall rage in a different driver, and it works. 😄 Thanks to all.

• Upvote 1
  • Nora locked this topic