Increase prices of vehicles & housing due to inflation

Detailed Description

Yes another suggestion to increase prices of in-game possessions. Inflation in the USA is currently ~9.1% the highest it's been in over 40 years. I believe we should increase the prices of homes and apartments to reflect upon this. Also there's a shortage in semi-conductors for vehicles which also has caused the prices of vehicles to be raised. 

Relevant Commands/Items

-

How will it benefit the server?

This should help Property Management / RPQM  tremendously as properties and vehicles won't be as easily obtainable through grinding and whatever other easy methods there are to farm money. Also helps simulate a realistic economy with a valid reason behind it.

Edited by GothAngelSinner
2 minutes ago, Zenko said:

No, -1 to this one, I don't want to spend 50 hours in game just to afford a basic sedan, no thank you, I don't have time for that.

Who said you'd have to spend 50 hours to obtain one? I'm confident that PM / RPQM are very well competent enough to decide how much the costs should be raised.

Just now, GothAngelSinner said:

Who said you'd have to spend 50 hours to obtain one? I'm confident that PM / RPQM are very well competent enough to decide how much the costs should be raised.

Then the budget cars wont be for the budget one. If I don't wanna spend 50k on a car and I could go with 25k, why would I spend 50k. Maybe the properties prices should be up a bit, but the cars, I won't nimble that thing, they are the best how they are now.

• Kyra locked this topic