Charging minors with every crime as an adult?

Narco

15 minutes ago, SavageX said:

No 18 year old is going to gang bang having made it to 18 and just done hooligan shit. I’m 24 and by 16 I was in the mindset of “finish school and move on with life” no mid to late teenager is going to join a gang unless they’re already balls deep in some business they aren’t able to escape.

If you read what I wrote you know I said video game dummy, we don’t got be 1 to 1 with realism .  You want realism go gangbang irl then damn 

30 minutes ago, Orpheus49 said:

Welp said but I do think it's unfair for legal rpers to all be the same middle class shopper with a decent car and great wage too. I'm not saying they are all like this but treating one side of the spectrum like they are on thin ice can be quit unfair 

I meant for every area. The troublemakers, who are usually in the minority, make the most noise and the most problems for everyone involved. They keep recycling characters, be it legal or illegal or anything in between, and just continue with their BS on another character when they get bored. Their RP didn't get any better. They keep finding ways to ruin people's experience without breaking the rules and even though its blatantly obvious what they are doing, they are allowed to stay here. I don't care what area they are involved in ---- they need to go.

Edited by Brofessor
8 hours ago, Fasholy said:

theres no current scriptwise highschool or school in GTAW for people under the age of 21 so why arrest ppl for shit thats not even roleplayable

That's actually a fair point, and why I am against curfew or truency rp

but for things that are possible. Namely aggression and crime, they should be more severely punished

1 hour ago, Brofessor said:

I meant for every area. The troublemakers, who are usually in the minority, make the most noise and the most problems for everyone involved. They keep recycling characters, be it legal or illegal or anything in between, and just continue with their BS on another character when they get bored. Their RP didn't get any better. They keep finding ways to ruin people's experience without breaking the rules and even though its blatantly obvious what they are doing, they are allowed to stay here. I don't care what area they are involved in ---- they need to go.

Well said. There's plenty like that on both sides of the isle and why characters of any age should receive the same punishments. 

This thread isn't a place to have a go at other players because of what they roleplay.   If you have a genuine roleplay quality concern there is a process for reporting that, as you're all well aware of.  I've removed a bunch of posts and will be issuing warnings if it continues.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic