Game keeps disconnecting while rage loading

Pukka

Well, I'm new to RageMP i have reinstalled the game and RageMP and updated all my drivers the problem i am having is once the game is loading my computer keeps dropping connection saying there is no internet access my internet hasn't gone down either just on the laptop i have then plugged in a wire to my router and my laptop and the server loads straight up without a problem, I have a weird one tho that goes with this if i disconnect my laptop charger and try to connect to the server it loads straight up but once the charger is plugged into the laptop the server drops and my laptop says there is no connection? This is a new gaming laptop only had it a week or two does anyone know what is going on and would it be faulty or?

I suggest checking out the Power Options of your laptop in Control Panel, make sure there's no efficient charging/power saving option enabled. Try plugging your laptop in before opening RageMP, does that still fail to show/connect to the server?

• 4 weeks later...

@Pukka I have the same issue if I don’t wire in. I’ve worked with a technician who told me it’s likely a router issue, and not your laptop. Have you tried using a different source of Wi-Fi? If so, has it worked? 

I’d always suggest hardwiring at home, though, especially if you can load in. 

I've actually thought it was the router for the past week or two as i have another computer for work and it had started doing it on that aswell, I have rang my internet provider up to see what is going on but they are saying its all fine think it is time to change providers, this can be locked and achieved.

• Upvote 1
  • Nora locked this topic