Pay to play sooner - application process

I'll put my two cents in. While yes, boosting your application does put you in front of the the line it does not mean you'll get in faster if you're not familiar with the rules. Paying money doesn't get you into the server, your knowledge and understanding on the rules is what gets you in.

With that being said, there are plenty of servers that cost 10x as much to get whitelisted.

Running a server that can hold up to 1500 (I think that's the new limit) isn't cheap and in all reality you need to atleast make your money back to make sure that those returning 600 people that play on the server daily have a server to play on. 

With the server running the way it is, with almost daily updates from hard working developers I don't see an issue with someone spending a bit of money to get to the front of the line. No matter what the people who understand the rules and have a good understanding for roleplay are going to be the ones that get in first.  

4 hours ago, croozerdog said:

Some question require several paragraps. I did not know this as an older player and it's quite harsh, it feels like GTAW doesn't really want to teach newer players, which is fine for keeping the RP quality high.

The thing about applications is that, many people simply don't pay enough attention to all of the provided feedback. Everything is right in the server rules, so we're looking for those who actually take it seriously enough to spend a little time finding the answers. If an applicant is dedicated enough, it's very easy to get whitelisted on the second try.

So you know, the teaching is essentially right there!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sCrax said:

No way this is real. 💀 What's next? Paying to get your report concluded sooner?

No need to make digs at staff. 

If you want to help you can always join. Remember that admins do this for free and attempt to help as quickly as possible. 

• Upvote 1