OOC nicknames, profiles and pictures should be free of controversial topics

OOC nicknames, profiles and pictures should be free of controversial topics  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Straw said:

Then we won't debate with you lol, with your neo-communist liberal propganda bullshit. You just made everything you said null by having such a disgusting background photo, who is that in your PFP? Pol Pot's dad or some leftist Asian dictator? 

Neo-communist Liberal? That's an oxymoron. The man on my profile picture is Zhou Enlai. Extremely ironic how Pol Pot was supported by the west, but I digress.

5 minutes ago, Straw said:

GTAW has been infiltrated by wokies and chineese propaganda masters, not even joking, here watch this video to calm down.

40 minutes ago, FourmsThreadWatcher said:

The Stalin background picture is offending me actually, delete that buddy.

lol calling people wokies and commies when i know for a fact there's no ingame groups commiting their fantasies of creating a totalitarian chinese based communisitic utopia ingame is very funny.

i'm sorry but if i walk down the streets of venice beach i'm not going to see a bunch of bald-headed white guys screaming about white genocide, showing off their swatiska tattoo's, going 1688 like they just passed the 2nd grade and learned what numbers are all the god damn time.

but when you're posting on white supremacist faction threads with usernames like "whiteandproud" and other borderline edgy 4chan profile pictures. people are gonna think you're a bunch of nazi-wannabe weirdos.

• Applaud 1

Kinda ironic that the people this thread is about have provided the most levelheaded takes while the people complaining have denied multiple genocides and made fun of the way some minorities talk. A true GTAW moment.

Edited by Trupiano
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, KinnyWynny said:

lol calling people wokies and commies when i know for a fact there's no ingame groups commiting their fantasies of creating a totalitarian chinese based communisitic utopia ingame is very funny.

i'm sorry but if i walk down the streets of venice beach i'm not going to see a bunch of bald-headed white guys screaming about white genocide, showing off their swatiska tattoo's, going 1688 like they just passed the 2nd grade and learned what numbers are all the god damn time.

but when you're posting on white supremacist faction threads with usernames like "whiteandproud" and other borderline edgy 4chan profile pictures. people are gonna think you're a bunch of nazi-wannabe weirdos.

im sure everyone cares what the cat ears wearing supermodel thinks about them

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, 1troubld3 said:

im sure everyone cares what the cat ears wearing supermodel thinks about them

i mean

H3DgGuh.png

when you unironically post shit like this and claim the mister moon-man in your profile picture is totally "normal" then yeah.

imagine being less cringe then cat-ear supermodels

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, Trupiano said:

Kinda ironic that the people this thread is about have provided the most levelheaded takes while the people complaining have denied multiple genocides and made fun of the way some minorities talk. A true GTAW moment.

so unfortunate that you are generalizing like 19 pages of discussion with one or two people in this thread and even then no one is denying any genocide. but you have been trying to derail the topic multiple times with red-herring fallacies...

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic