OOC nicknames, profiles and pictures should be free of controversial topics

OOC nicknames, profiles and pictures should be free of controversial topics  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Piepstem said:

My profile picture is a democratically elected Chinese Prime Minister, that is not the same as young Hitler at all. The fact that you are making an appeal to authority and using weasel words / anonymous authority when you refer to these ''thousands of historians'' makes your argument even worse. 

I suggest you read:

"Illness and inhumanity in Stalin's Gulags" by Golfo Alexopoulos

"Tell it to the world; international justice and the secret campaign to hide mass murder in Kosovo" by Elliot Behar.

"No Lessons Learned from the Holocaust? Assessing Risks of Genocide and Political Mass Murder since 1955" by Barbara Harff

"Crimes against humanity under communist regimes" by Klas-Göran Karlsson and Michael Schoenhals

"Communism’s Bloody Century" by Stephen Kotkin

If your gonna sit here and be a genocide denier, get the fuck out of here with your debate bro talk. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Trupiano said:

I suggest you read:

"Illness and inhumanity in Stalin's Gulags" by Golfo Alexopoulos

"Tell it to the world; international justice and the secret campaign to hide mass murder in Kosovo" by Elliot Behar.

"No Lessons Learned from the Holocaust? Assessing Risks of Genocide and Political Mass Murder since 1955" by Barbara Harff

"Crimes against humanity under communist regimes" by Klas-Göran Karlsson and Michael Schoenhals

"Communism’s Bloody Century" by Stephen Kotkin

If your gonna sit here and be a genocide denier, get the fuck out of here with your debate bro talk. 

Pretty sure that you are the debate bro here, derailing the topic and bomb dropping sources. I am not gonna do the same but if you want to discuss these things you can always DM me. As of now, you can always stay on-topic.

1 minute ago, Piepstem said:

I am not gonna do the same

Because there are no sources that actually back up you argument.

It's cool man we get it, your fine with genocide just as long as it's being done by people on your side of the political spectrum. 

Just now, Trupiano said:

Because there are no sources that actually back up you argument.

It's cool man we get it, your fine with genocide just as long as it's being done by people on your side of the political spectrum. 

There certainly are sources that back up my argument. I just don't drop them here because this is not what this thread is about. I'm merely replying to you at this point to defend myself, seeing that you are clueless enough to throw words around you don't understand yourself. Like I said, my DMs are always open. 

1 hour ago, Piepstem said:

I'm not going to debate you about history and your western-centric view. Keep it on-topic, this is about racial matters and the fact that people are using their role-play factions as a way to flaunt as closet racists. Your whatabouttism has no place here.

Then we won't debate with you lol, with your neo-communist liberal propganda bullshit. You just made everything you said null by having such a disgusting background photo, who is that in your PFP? Pol Pot's dad or some leftist Asian dictator? 

• Wuhtah locked this topic