Restricted faction concept on Nortenos

Artist

One thing I am confused about is why there's so many Eastern European factions that are allowed as well as an Italian Mafia in modern day LA but this concept is restricted. Makes little sense but hey, it isss what it issss. 

• Upvote 3
39 minutes ago, Narco said:

One thing I am confused about is why there's so many Eastern European factions that are allowed as well as an Italian Mafia in modern day LA but this concept is restricted. Makes little sense but hey, it isss what it issss. 

Well probably because IFM have no idea about LA street politics. They just wanted to pound their chests showing off how knowledgeable they are with banning this concept but on the other hand, they allow half the server's illegal scene to be Italian and Eastern European. There is no logic behind it.

3 minutes ago, sCrax said:

Well probably because IFM have no idea about LA street politics. They just wanted to pound their chests showing off how knowledgeable they are with banning this concept but on the other hand, they allow half the server's illegal scene to be Italian and Eastern European. There is no logic behind it.

Yeah shit talking IFM is going to resolve this...

Keep it on topic, who knows what will happen.

Whenever  prison releases (as it is in the works) realistically speaking they should be around unless we’d rp Nortes not being sent to the facility. As many have said, they should be limited to the county and I personally believe we should go back from the current continuation and consider Blaine County to be a Central Cali area like Kern County where there’s a variety of interesting gangs to roleplay (Small amount of Nortes in Delano, Country Boy Crip, Blue Team/Red Team, etc.)

While Nortenos and Surenos still beef in a lot of places, it should be made sure that Nortes aren’t just there to constantly war with the southerners. My only concern would be Nortenos coming in with “scrap killa” tatted all over them and constantly be standoffish against surs or Peckerwoods, and while a lot of Nortenos that I’ve seen or met can be like that, a lot of that disappears with time on higher level prison yards. From my understanding, Northern dropout gangs like the Northern Ryders are allowed on the server but they’re obviously PC gangs and are despised by actives.

P.S: This whole “Nortes should be allowed but should be in PC” thing I’ve heard some people mention over time should stop. No active Northerner that wants to remain in good standings would ever PC up voluntarily and would rather do their time from the hole or take their chances on the mainline. The La county jail puts them in K-10 IRL from my understanding.

Edited by voucher
  • Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, voucher said:

Whenever  prison releases (as it is in the works) realistically speaking they should be around unless we’d rp Nortes not being sent to the facility. As many have said, they should be limited to the county and I personally believe we should go back from the current continuation and consider Blaine County to be a Central Cali area like Kern County where there’s a variety of interesting gangs to roleplay (Small amount of Nortes in Delano, Country Boy Crip, Blue Team/Red Team, etc.)

While Nortenos and Surenos still beef in a lot of places, it should be made sure that Nortes aren’t just there to constantly war with the southerners. My only concern would be Nortenos coming in with “scrap killa” tatted all over them and constantly be standoffish against surs or Peckerwoods, and while a lot of Nortenos that I’ve seen or met can be like that, a lot of that disappears with time on higher level prison yards. From my understanding, Northern dropout gangs like the Northern Ryders are allowed on the server but they’re obviously PC gangs and are despised by actives.

P.S: This whole “Nortes should be allowed but should be in PC” thing I’ve heard some people mention over time should stop. No active Northerner that wants to remain in good standings would ever PC up voluntarily and would rather do their time from the hole or take their chances on the mainline. The La county jail puts them in K-10 IRL from my understanding.

Pretty much summed it up, also there's a peace treaty right now so it wouldn't make sense for them to be at throats in the prison regardless. And that attitude definitely disappears on a level 4 yard 100% as you stated because nobody realistically wants to kick off a war, get people stabbed and then the entire facility locked down for months due to one person being disrespectful and kicking it off because at the end of the day that person would just get removed for kicking it off without orders. I like the way you explained everything. 

22 minutes ago, Solsroyce said:

I mean we have the Italian mafia, American Yakuza and Suey Sing. It's not bothering me. I don't think it should bother anybody.

IMG_3002.png

unknown.png

we also have a stereotypical chinese faction so its not too far fetched

Edited by fofa
  • Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
18 minutes ago, Solsroyce said:

I mean we have the Italian mafia, American Yakuza and Suey Sing. It's not bothering me. I don't think it should bother anybody.

das crazy

5dc66b34f1a1d04ab4d5cb779c83eb40.png

IMG_7981.jpg

my reaction to that information

• Upvote 7
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic