Restricted faction concept on Nortenos

Artist

45 minutes ago, TrophyCollecter said:

yall been on dis since 2020 LMAO, it's never gonna happen unless people actually commit to it and roleplay a realistic portrayal of a regiment setting up shop in blaine county and slowly wiggling n making noise in Northern Los Santos 

Honestly if this got followed through on, it would go a long way to help setting up a foundation for a rural RP community.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, TrophyCollecter said:

yall been on dis since 2020 LMAO, it's never gonna happen unless people actually commit to it and roleplay a realistic portrayal of a regiment setting up shop in blaine county and slowly wiggling n making noise in Northern Los Santos 

But if they can make a regiment, why can't people just make Norteno groups alongside them? This is basically an issue with the Administration thinking that people can't be trusted to RP Nortenos, when I'm sure there are ppl in the community who have a 10x better understanding of Nortenos and how they relate and operate with the NF than most staff members. That's not an insult towards Staff. It's just a basic fact of the server. There are staff members who know more about their area of RP than me or most people. Just like I know more about the Mexican Mafia and the accurate portrayal of it than most of, if not all the staff, because it's something I've RPed and researched/learned from ppl's IRL experiences over the years. Like people in Triad or Yakuza factions know a lot about that. Or how fac leader and IFM member Dxrkside knows more about his niche of MC RP than I and probably 90 percent of the server do. 

The only way any progress is gonna be made on this issue is if Management allows IFM to create a discussion on it in IFM Public discord. The community chooses 8 - 10 representatives to speak for them with IFM on the issue. Then they have a vote and bring it to Management to ratify into a rule change. But it should be allowed to at least be discussed. Keeping it gatekept and only discussed among staff who might not understand why it would be a good idea, isn't going to create any progress imo. Look at all the great changes that got implemented by them using the discussion/voting format in IFMP. It's not impossible or something that would even be hard if niggas just actually give it a shot. The Tables in IFM would be a good place to select the representative candidates from that the ppl could vote on.

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, The Plug said:

But if they can make a regiment, why can't people just make Norteno groups alongside them? This is basically an issue with the Administration thinking that people can't be trusted to RP Nortenos, when I'm sure there are ppl in the community who have a 10x better understanding of Nortenos and how they relate and operate with the NF than most staff members. That's not an insult towards Staff. It's just a basic fact of the server. There are staff members who know more about their area of RP than me or most people. Just like I know more about the Mexican Mafia and the accurate portrayal of it than most of, if not all the staff, because it's something I've RPed and researched/learned from ppl's IRL experiences over the years. Like people in Triad or Yakuza factions know a lot about that. Or how fac leader and IFM member Dxrkside knows more about his niche of MC RP than I and probably 90 percent of the server do. 

The only way any progress is gonna be made on this issue is if Management allows IFM to create a discussion on it in IFM Public discord. The community chooses 8 - 10 representatives to speak for them with IFM on the issue. Then they have a vote and bring it to Management to ratify into a rule change. But it should be allowed to at least be discussed. Keeping it gatekept and only discussed among staff who might not understand why it would be a good idea, isn't going to create any progress imo. Look at all the great changes that got implemented by them using the discussion/voting format in IFMP. It's not impossible or something that would even be hard if niggas just actually give it a shot. The Tables in IFM would be a good place to select the representative candidates from that the ppl could vote on.

I think if you speak with IFM about opening a group, with proper research and understanding they might let you do so.

You have to understand the rules are meant to stop people from opening concepts openly without any kind of control. Even Wuhtah said sometimes admins allow certain concepts or restricted vehicles to be allowed when there's enough research and logic to do so.

Also another main issue is that majority of the players on the server really don’t have any knowledge of how the Nuestra Familia actually operates, wheres there’s a group of players on the server that are actually very familiar with the Mexican Mafia’s operations / structure which I won’t name drop but those individuals know who they are. Regardless of the fact, it would be awesome to have the NF / Norte hoods on the server although I could see how it would realistically fall apart. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic