Hang Ten Adventures!

7cFZC8w.png

-----

lihCKgm.png

ABOUT US

Owners: Sloane Kennedy (( @Brihannah )) and Melissa Cole (( @PissyLissy ))

We reach every corner of Blaine County with the best team of workers and athletes. We value one thing more than your safety: having fun! It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a top class expert, we will always have something to offer you. We provide outdoor entertainment and training courses. Any adventure you can imagine, we've got it covered! In addition, we offer various scuba diving, sky diving, and survival gear products at our store location just south of the Chumash Pier in Banham Canyon.

With new ownership, we are ready to get back out and serve our wonderful customers. 

To book with us, please visit our website. To contact us, please text or call Sloane Kennedy (#2149884) or Melissa Cole (#47301826).

We can't wait to meet you! 

Edited by Brihannah
  • Upvote 11

Name: Art_Scarp
Rating:

Review: ULSA rented some jet skis for a college event and Hang Ten delivered! We had a great time, no hassle. Everyone working here is friendly and knows what they're doing, 11/10 I recommend booking with them for all your adventuring needs!

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: Javier Morillo

Rating:

Review: Rented a boat from Hang Ten, amazing customer service, responded within seconds to our request, despite us not booking it with them in advance. Can't complain, I'd give more stars if I could. 

Edited by DimitriS
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • $$ locked this topic