Thank you, good bye <3

Nervous

Norrig has left the staff team today, after being with us since the release of the server. Norrig was for many of you your favorite administrator and for once I felt like a public thank you thread was needed for all the amazing work he achieved with us and for you. He was always fully dedicated to help any of you and spend hours fixing your properties.

I do hope he will be back in a near future, and I'm sure he will. However in the meantime, I'll dig up some fun stuff from last year.

1) Norrig, the only guy that was happy to be on reserved tester list

bDfeNNi.png

2) Norrig once wanted to be a developer. Yup, you all know the outcome.

Yyuba0r.png

3) Norrig, guardian of my real life sanity and making sure I'm not on GTAW discord the 31/12

P5ZpD0B.png

4) Norrig was once banned and removed from junior developer, yup. The reason? Good luck finding out!

S91w6g9.png

5) One day, norrig woke up and realized the truth

DBPR5Cr.png

Norrig, you have been an incredible person to work with all the months. More than head of property, you were a true friend during all these difficult times, which I will never forget.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 6
  • Applaud 7

Don't think I've ever seen anybody put in the amount of hours and work in that Norrig does. One of the most dedicated people I've seen in any community ever. Best of luck with whatever you're going to pursue now man, will be missed for sure.

Edited by Ikechukwu
  • Upvote 1

Absolute legend, easily one of the most impactful people on this server's development over this past year. Big shout out for all the work and great attitude you've put into Property management and the community over the past few months.

Enjoy your time off and whatever you pursue now, you deserve it massively.

unknown.png?width=663&height=702