Should "onlyfans characters" be removed/banned, same as ERP characters?

Kappaurel

Hello!

We all have seen, heard, or been told about someone who received a ban for ERPing too much. We probably also know people who ERP a lot and are not touched... but this is not the matter we're discussing today...

The discussion is about onlyfans characters, everyone who uses either FaceBrowser or QuickDate has seen those characters that look like they exist only to make sexual menyoos and sell them for a bunch as "onlyfans content" however, and for obvious common courtesy reasons...

We are not gonna name-drop or witch hunt!

And some of those, are only Digital Identities (within our already digital world, like Digimon-ception), so... the question is... same as rule 19 forbids the ERP-only characters...

"Characters/Accounts that exist only for the purposes of engaging in sexual roleplay are forbidden. Every character needs to participate in roleplay outside of sexual activity in order to not be in breach of this rule."

SHOULD ONLYFANS-ONLY CHARACTERS BE REMOVED ASWELL?

Will be reading you! Keep it civil please!

Edited by Kappaurel
  • Upvote 2
Just now, Wuhtah said:

To reiterate - this isn't a thread to call people out. You'll be warned and content moderated if it spirals into a topic like that.

i will make it even bigger in the OP for those at the back yes

i dont wanna have my beautiful discussion locked

If they have minimal RP in game and exist basically for nudes/ERP/adult content, then yes.  

If they have adequate RP in game that shows quality character development that isn't centered around sex and sex work, then no.

• Upvote 17

While they shouldn't be removed, they should be following the same rule as stated up there where you can't have a character for the sole purpose of ERP. These things happen IRL and therefore it should be fine to do ICly.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic