Soupiest

Dgavveh.jpg

zJCpVoy.png

Height 

5 '10"

Weight

147.1lb

Body Type

Ectomorph with a bit of mesomorph. (Slim with a bit of muscle to the body)

Hair

Brown

Eyes

Light brown

Race

Caucasian

Birthplace

Paleto Bay, San Andreas

DOB

April 22, 1987

Nationality

American

Alias

John, Johnny, Jon, or J

Past Occupations

Independent Real Estate Agent, Miner, business owner, Interior Architect/Designer.

Past businesses

The Mighty Bush, The Doppler Cinema, Pitchers...

Ups

Deep thinker, motivated individual that can organize and set goals, financial experience, consistent sometimes, decent communication, calm in some situations.

Downs

Issues with trusting people, depressing or even suicide thoughts, emotionally soft or unstable sometimes.

Backstory

Spoiler

And I thought I’d never...ever...ever be as open with my whole life’s story. I guess I finally grew a pair to do all this. They call me John, Johnny, or Jonathan. Some people like to call me by my surname. Mr. Williams or Williams.

5MkLqnoPbicWvL6uBds5bEFV1pbqTn00WTVQOg2orVd4Zk-ScWGNTkWc3wr-ZcI_ErjrKOq1rWh7hDalNqVxg2uUVw7OJ1UOOFFQF9hVXtGBDr42oI1IIDQGyKB6cIIt-GU_5bgJ

1987, Paleto Bay. The year and the city I was born, raised, and probably tortured in.

My parents? Well, they weren’t exactly bad parents. Though they weren’t the best in the world. We had issues. Growing up, I was the kid in their shell. I wasn’t as social as I am today.

You see, we lived in a two-bedroom apartment. Not the most fanciest thing but what could I complain about? I grew up in this apartment. My father worked as a local courier and my mother worked at a local dinner. They didn’t have any trouble keeping up with the payments of keeping the apartment but they had very little time free time. So there was barely a bond. Sometimes when they had free time, we’d spend it at the beach. Or my father would take me out to the woods. Teach me to hunt, things like that...

Going to school here was a headache. If being called a mute isn't as bad, fast forward to my high school days where I had classes that made me stand up in front of the class or even do presentations. For most of the part, I’d shit myself.

I wish I never got signed up for these classes, but when I look back at it. It did me more good than harm. But getting made fun of was a frequent thing that happened to me.  I was an easy target to manipulate. Eventually I got tired of it. And decided to change and improve myself for the better..

WHckhHwXlx88tkMDz7X2-haov33kVVg6e7DEzUITe3koPkQZiBldCFRJniEv1OoBKP2OeKRD6NW3nJ1fEJ4__3YIaid5Uz6laUtlYPqWsAAcNbFnpaLuDu8cy0nOzPKMBcu1LtE4

Eozr6EiTFKUg8UpZU9jlW_J48QddGXusqGU098tYlj-HmtlUdGFc5Y6uQWh4Zffz1pw-NMFEdOLg9g5RFLu96LgCt0D_OekP4_ZK6ljetxFneQWrnGanogtX4qs6FUXbctbSlzvA

2004. The year of my senior year in high school. Also around the time I got my car. A 1979 Imponte Nightshade. My VERY first car. At the time it looked like it was in amazing condition. I had to spend almost a year to get something like this. I was working night shifts for this baby and I had to work in a freaking gas station...

A few months go by and it’s my graduation. I decide to enroll in ULSA with a major in business. Secondary in business management. I had an interest in running a business establishment of my own, though I never had any thought which business I would go about managing or even running. At first I wanted to throw myself into the cinema business since I loved watching films.

2yWqIqD7-UPFMEhP-Wc1ACjjNuLlqK2OTa5tn4CEa18quU-EgXFto4yZl8WDeWwpbnZwy3L9C6WlP5OIcHUeZRA4Hf4ouqfkAGFGcyJqPe24X3ZfvtZvBvYQPr0Cdp63VywzAPvk

I was a bit hesitant to jump into that industry so I held my major for a while and decided to get into something more lucrative. Not having too much friends in my life at the time, I always thought a lavish and flashy lifestyle would give me a suitable image to have a respectable reputation in order to gain them.

Later on in life, I'd find myself learning about the Real Estate industry and how it works. Attending classes for it which would cost me a few months to a year. While also being in more debt from my major. Though I eventually got my license. But I didn't have much funds to invest after going through these classes.

l9sPxShePNAxppmoEByHnnVqItQhMOkOdoHr_Ht6YucHZo9LYu9EBEdpEl3t6DIid9Aa6XTKGuteatdmb6j-tA3pfbyxihTY8YNGFzOHNGdviJwnwh6kmsY4W_zsrwB06CE_4p5l

What do I do? I seek employment, then down the line, save up some cash in hopes to invest in Real Estate. Little did I know, I'd find myself working inside a coal mine. Getting my hands dirty, but it was necessary because the pay was good. The job itself was another story...

It's 2013 and I've saved up about $150,000 for the last four years since I've taken courses for my Real Estate license. I still had my debt from ULSA to think about, though I continued working in the coal mine I was at, I also transported large sums of coal or even various mineral ingredients to a refinery facility. Some of the days I would have to drive those refined minerals over to various major companies that would use them..

I also built my credit up just to get a loan that gave me the opportunity to invest more into Real Estate.

q54DAVDQAWztq9YRr_JPNcsW0iU4VIBE-czmFqkaJIL5DeZWSYmDuGLDjdwG31vy9wsJrSlkK3s1lcQj44bemzIfPDoP0SoUXGWEoIwOwiRjnHjHMocR-maLVxfe-vF-He7mKuQc

I’d later invest in a three bedroom, one bathroom house in Mirror Park. Costing me about $155,000. I’d later turn the property over for $200,000. Making $45,000 as profit. Aside from the fees I had to fork up. And I didn’t like doing that one bit..

With a bigger obsession for money. I shifted focus on something that potentially could, and did make me more money. I was off to a rough start, but I eventually made my first commission.

Fast forward through some of the boring stuff, I manage to sustain a career that I enjoyed and made me a lot of money. Though, I wanted to do a bit more than just flip houses as it barely did anything. So I tried getting an associate’s in interior designing. Spending up to 2 years of courses and in more debt with loans.

By graduation, I went out and got a 2015 Gallivanter Baller LE because I was tired of driving around in my Nightshade that I’ve been driving around for about 12 years now.

UrNCzOPluqC_GwtJp4KfsrJLwMokwWSgzRyAmvELjrYNdSMm5ngNc8xbIXHle_ichVzafDeCm3HRnxWCDZAlwAUAEzaGQA6Qq-xUPhx1wlP7hpAcMyO0xtTFGS7UlznukVi_7EQZ

By 2016, I not only would flip these properties. But I would renovate them COMPLETELY. Sometimes modernize them or even just add a few touches to make the property itself standout.

zNr5mlCfvRPSCS1OhC2T4Y7AJZzHWDbyN71o6dAT1JpZohU32zn1fePpB_mswO12j-IV_QZQk2CF7eF6_bC62L3j4Sbi1Fs6hRf9q-fu2uMZClFV3Xurbaw96X_cv4uk65g_hr_I

dess3n4F_7jSNgnEPNui1ARJ2RUf5uDUUI-eNYwvB1ulH-xi17ECS18w1IYMqIel39AzWTI7kgGlsMhQeFMUz9WsXp5VuckznBfFAEhZ37wXJD85FO4z6ckiWEGKSfXp1tyZsIqD

With 2016 coming to a close and 2017 being around the corner, I was able to afford and invest in my VERY first Vinewood Hills property. Then come to a decision to rent out the property exclusively.  When the time came, I'd sell it for even more with some small renovations. That would probably also require some work on the exterior. So I obviously needed more helping hands with this project.

A few days go by with my tenant from them renting out and we go through an argument that ended up in a mess. After this tenant left willingly, this young..kid. Named DeAndre, broke into my house, with possibly bad intentions to wreak havoc in the house.

And guess what he did?....He did just that.

I didn't want to escalate things further by going off on the kid. It would've been a bad move. So I tried easing the situation and explaining things. Things that DeAndre was probably wrongly told. He told me his reasons and I listened. Figured that he probably did have a thing for her, poor guy.

Been there, and done that.

The guy had money troubles as well, I offered him help. Told him what I did, gave him some advice, and literally gave him something despite the damages he's caused. He did some investments of his own later and we'll get back to him later, where he impacted my status on how I made it to the top...

I never called the cops, I had insurances on some of the items smashed, and paid a bit of pocket money from my ass. That was that...at least for now anyway. I needed to clear my head to take in what happened and a breather..

The day after that, I decide to go fishing for some relaxation and for some me time on my boat. I get a text from some stranger out of nowhere. Thinking it was either someone who probably wanted to tour a property of mine on a day I wasn't actually working. But I couldn't be any more wrong.

Though later on, I'd flip and sell the house to a Jonah Hicks...

Anyway, they asked to hang out and so on. They kept flirting with me, wanting to be with me, I pushed them away because I didn't want any of that in my life. I felt content with how things were going at the time. Even if that meant someone breaking in, destroying my property, and getting away with it..

Eventually we called each other...And her name was Ayla. If I left that out.. *sighs*

One thing led to another, I became open to let them know I fished at Cassidy Creek where things were more peaceful. And we started fishing together and just exchanged conversation. And she tried making it obvious that she had a thing for me. She did a bit of commercial fishing I think. Don’t quote me on that.

j5tUKa8f6BVmFWtlNWy_dROpC56mxRcNeEec82v5aKBCRwo4jSXXZGbe1mFMK_cNts899teUcJ5n3pBZ3W7X7S0My5UR4Pa3sr1fheTNOskYBSPXYY2MlvrewKOVBvlm28LDCXk_

We eventually start dating and doing things together, and she’s also part of the reason for my success. But as much as I hate to admit something like that, looking at it from a perspective where things happen later on. I don’t wanna praise her for what she did. But she shaped it.

Few days go by, I actually have the damages handled, and it was time to put the house back up on the market. I have people like Henk and his girlfriend Christy view the house, and they become intrigued. But I can't recall much. They probably offered up financing which I declined him. But like I said earlier...I sold the house to Jonah and that was that. I’d make a bit over $700,000 from that deal.

Next, I'd later spend up to $800,000, yes almost a million...on a Pegassi Vacca. I'd invest that much into something so high-end. Though I didn't have it for very long. While I kept flipping properties, I guess I thought it would've been cool for once to sink my money into something that looked..well, cool.

TGHqs5JjVi9CxUG8ilIJrzAZ6GX_mrtqDojp7LcXrEqC5DSorJGmwjCK9HaRp_ETR-ErTEgVvW08-ifSWXV4RIJwZqnDoAK4O-n-v_6GJ2I139Qv-0t09sRveRnEZ0x_Ql7JdDc0

Though, I'd later find myself meeting Martin Moricetti. The man behind a dealership that was so successful at the time. And he had another Vinewood Hills house..and well, it was for sale also. So I was intrigued. Remember what I said about that lavish lifestyle, making friends, and whatnot? Well it surely worked. And Martin was probably inclined to befriend someone like me because of my status. But I couldn't complain. And he's part of my come up. But we're not at that just yet..

...but I was intrigued about his house. I did end up selling the Pegassi Vacca where I'd end up getting it back later down the line. In order to afford in investing in Martin's house.

Though even before that, I'd met Sebastian Gorski along the way and we'd get by with some small talk. And I brought DeAndre into the picture around that time. And we formed a simple clique, a team even..

And lastly, Walter was heavily involved. A broker from Liberty City who I instantly befriended as time went on. And was one of the only ones who stuck with me till the end. Sad that we don't talk as much, but I'm probably already getting ahead of myself and the story so I apologize.

We met individually and spoke about it, we even set out a goal for a large mansion in Richman with all of our capital put together. You bet that goal was realistic to hit.

mtjAKz2uHyemmYFpJXpWhdq0c1NIKsm0bLH_QJSnwY4kz0Yngr6GgGqpWOZktG9FctWoN5MUiVQLmE5TRnuGpA0Z7kP2PNRn-yUf38a0fe3KXNhqgr0Waei2Z8oejgxeUOAq7Kb8

I didn't need them to hit it, but if we're all going for the same goal. Then I was already game from the start…

Come to think of it, I did leave out one bit. Which made me trust him in the first place. So an auction was going on which didn't have many vehicles that peaked our interest. I'm not gonna bother making a list because a lot of people were there. But Martin and I were there.

What started this whole bond, connection, group...was this auction. We both wanted this red Grotti Turismo Classic. At first, we were gonna bid over each other but we had a better idea and decided to take it among ourselves to put our wealth together to acquire this legendary beauty.

uGwI--pLnkhmzQmyoJ66Sc7axd46-RHVGgZUQhXmMt5haraLZU_UxDXSfZYw0sZfWUNXxTBPeiCoEc8fE8czU6I0uH_p7U2987qJkxIdONrulWibIcHWBeG5T0fjA92_Yi9d0fBm

Guess what? It didn't work. But that wasn't the point. I trusted Martin with at least a million, if not more..with my assets and cash. With it at stake. And he never ran off with all that stuff. So I got it all back. That's when we decided to put together a group or a clique. Just full of rich or successful elitist who had the potential and mindset to make tons of cash.

Though we all got to eventually see the house and everything around it, and when it was all said and done - we talked about it.

I absolutely loved the house. If that wasn't anymore obvious. A majority of us went with it. We went about splitting how we'd go about paying for this estate. This mansion that would serve as a hub for us. I volunteered to pitch in a large majority. Almost more than a $1,000,000 from my end. The others would've said it would've been fair to put the same amount among us all.

pw76lT1R-wBeLuSMvloYB0vRtxRp6AZtCgDJQbSs3OClRGgKN2gjC2i60xlFJy7Us0pH4WjxFXcLxwY7cQc7zLsz6GoXycdzoEsUFakHKsBFKoAVseG-yIBxkGW2lGr7BIq-Ixea

The house went for $3,200,000 at the time. But it needed some work on the inside. That's for sure.

Remember that Pegassi Vacca? Well, I didn't "technically" sell it. I let someone finance it. And remember how I brought up "Sebastian Gorski" out of the blue?

Well he convinced me to trust him into letting him finance the vehicle. And I never really have loaned money out before. Let alone mortgage. It was always "you either have the money or not" deal with me. But in this case, I trusted Sebastian because he persuaded me. So I got a lawyer and formed a legal contract with him which in the end let him finance it.

Though he'd later stop paying and that trust goes right into the garbage, but we're jumping all over this story already.

I should've expected this from the beginning, to be so backstabbed really feels like you literally got stabbed in the back...

Martin and Sebastian, who would've known. And this was right after I bought Martin’s property in order to help his cut out. But all I did was put money into his pocket. And I let him run off with it. And I hated him for it. But I couldn't hate Sebastian because I still conducted business with that guy. He still owed me for the car.

And he had to keep paying anyway, which he kept doing. Karma caught up to the two eventually. And I got what I wanted despite it. I didn’t work this hard for nothing..

DeAndre and Walter stuck around, and soon after - Ayla joined up after understanding how pissed I was about all this. Unfortunately DeAndre even had some bad wind coming his way and he was given no choice but to flee the state. Before he did so, he left me with some cash and a house in Mirror Park.

I never thought I'd influence the kid that much to get into the real estate game like I did. I was easily impressed. But was even more upset that he had to be out the picture as well. I got at least $300,000 out of his property. And he left about $100,000 with me. But I can't exactly recall.

With the help of Ayla, Walter who by the way, put in a fuck ton of cash from whatever he's been doing. We actually manage it. Not enough for the interior renovations. So I had to let go of my Nightshade.

That's how I met Brice Higgins.

I con'd him for a quick buck and expected to get a lot out of him which I did. But later felt morally bad about it and I bought the car back from him. I invited him over to the house where he'd buy the car back and that was it. But I befriended him shortly after. I also met a good friend of his, Bonnie who was with him to inspect the car early on. And I have to admit I was even skeptical myself about them.

I invited them both over, we hung out around the house and just spoke. And I felt a bit of a connection or a sense of having "great" friends while being surrounded around them. They were nice, cool..kinda understanding.

Still not having enough to hire some of the best professionals for the renovations. And despite my expertise. I didn't wanna tackle this down. Brice however came through and decided to do it for something that was affordable.

As he kept working on the house, he began his own construction company and I liked the initiative he took on that. We talked a lot, more than I'd speak with either Ayla or Walter. I felt the need or even had the idea to allow him to stay in the house with us. And he was allowed to even construct or renovate his own room. And that's how Brice got involved first hand.

Now getting back to that Pegassi Vacca, Seby never fully paid it off and I legally got it back with the money he paid directly toward me. I had no choice but to repo the vehicle he stopped paying weeks after his notice. But it looked good on that driveway.

I kept it as a weekend driver till I bought me a Vapid Bullet and gave the Vacca over to Ayla. Then I helped Brice get the Itali GTB and after that, we felt like we were on top and I could officially say this is one of the highest points of my life.

ZrQ7VqxBdy4LHSr_hEhnjS1Dp3eZVxfHXE2ZpxIXD8VepGu121G9XJDpUGJLw8rdWatGrgXUZAaAgSRR1D3oorZxQUKY0xR_k72eu6twoLH8ScZq1m68RnjUraumu84pkvx9iOQc

This was the start of our..family. Our clique. Something that was just absolutely beautiful. The cars we obtained and were able to afford together

XMIlKlUCU2_6XBHEKtl0baJ7Wia0CVzXiqD5TsNH6rlhpyJ3OaCHuQvhVYpTre42saWhZmUTca32_Lv2LEObeES2VdeJ1aUlPNKYz9m3d-O_bIIBEa2o_UZ6aEbSfBu08cLd2Psn

...Till all of it is taken away from you.

All was good, the clique..which would become my family. Always hung around, we always attended events and what not. But things began to take a turn. Me and Ayla going through constant fights, break ups, cheating on each other. I lost that feeling with after she shot me but..around this time I still had a thing for her as well.

She got pregnant and she was scared at first, and she wanted to deal with this alone. Not understanding as to why but I refused to let her think this through alone. And if it's one thing I hate, it's this type of shit in a relationship. It just doesn't make any sense.

Though before that, I propose to her. And like a fool that I am, I slipped the ring on the wrong finger...

My birthday rolls around and we don't do much, I didn't wanna make it a big deal anyway. I'm not a big celebrator on things like my own birthday. Because I usually spent it alone and I always did. Though this time it was different. I mean I guess you can say I spent it around my so called family.

It's probably the worst birthday I have ever experienced or had. Ayla and I got into another argument, I brought Brice into it and things got heated very quickly. To say the least, it ended in a blood bath...

RHO3wl1fQlhdnXjQzDlSYnHjyAQw4zEhyzkACDR_UHm_3kuVCBIJTLMoL4vkk4L0vwDdTvKWmKHNdJG8yfST6khbTO_Thup_WSLNxaX15cVfWoaTkk44l3HstimVg-b0VGgiIx2E

I lost a lot of blood and she did too, Brice and Walter were able to get help before we literally died over a petty argument that made me felt a bit betrayed. But I pin all of this on myself because of what I said about breaking up, but I should've just spoken up to them. I mean I proposed to them. But it's already too late.

And what's worse is that my kid. I put their life in danger without thinking for once and got them killed in this mess and I have to live with that. It hurts to think about it. And I've mourned over them. I still think about them till this day. I can't believe that I did this..

I'm sorry kid, and I wish I could take it all back or switched places so you could live. But you're in a better place. I'm sorry your father brought this on you. You would've grown up to become something so special.

..And your mother never cared. She never showed empathy or emotion for all this. She probably never wanted this to begin with. And that's one of the reasons why I hate her.. But unfortunately, she’s still living and breathing..

I spend months in recovery, and I was in such a state to not remember much of anything that happened till it all came back to me or till I was told later down the line...

And....I lost everything, the house, my vehicles, obviously Ayla. I mean, everything. Except a bit of cash I had left over, I still was able to hold onto that. And this all happened on my own birthday. A special day that turned into one of the worst in my entire life...

The last thing I saw before I passed out from losing so much blood from my wounds, was Ayla and myself bleeding out. I can hear her groaning. I thought that was the end of the line for me, alas I'm given that and the burden of feeling that I killed my own kid. Something you can't just forget or forgive yourself for. Even if the mother never cared or put them in harm's way. I was the trigger and we never even got the chance to name them.

I wake up to moments flashing me by, no visits though. I could see the hospital room but I can't move or say anything. I can only blink and watch as life passes me by. I prayed for a second chance in that hospital room and..thankfully I got it. I prayed for another shot at life after realizing what all of this got me. I deserve much worst.

A lot of time passes by but at least I can move around...kinda. I couldn't remember much or even think straight because of how crucial of a state I was in from all of that. But I lose the majority of my properties, I lose basically..everything. And I'm told this in my face after I'm out the hospital. Only left with a few bucks I had stashed away and one pair of clothes on my back. I used the few dollars to get a motel room, and a rental to get me by. And I needed work really badly to get myself off my feet. And I can forget investing into real estate at a state like this because I'm so down in the dump...

Though with my previous experience as a coal miner, I returned as what you might have thought...mining.

wzgZUAQuV88fBbZl7hxJMrOb3WSlR2tvJIGRGKQsi_4vn0XoJmVnnkhuct9o11Zn48mFdFoM-u13vFbjqMnZ0r2BGyOvd3ofbqrdTWN2C2PxLfgLl1xbmqd_Nmt0FcmI37OU-RDM

I'd spend a few weeks, maybe a month or two working to get myself back on my feet and back into shape. I'd occasionally spend evenings out near Sandy Shores, fishing so I could eat. It was cheaper and easier and I'd do this occasionally. Though I'd also often seen this woman who'd come out and fish that seemed kinda familiar.

Though the more I was frequent in seeing them at the spot I fished at, the more I came to the realization that it was....Ayla. And around this time, I carried a firearm because robberies were more frequent than they've ever been. I was just lucky when Ayla and Brice tried something against me while I tried getting my dinner which probably would've been my last..

I didn't want any part with her, I don't remember exactly why. Maybe her own thoughts caught up with her on who I was..and she remembered what happened or..well, Brice probably told her. All I know was that I was skeptical of my surroundings as I always am because robberies tend to happen at the spot I was fishing at and I wasn't about to become a victim of being robbed or even...murdered.

She picked up a rock instantly in front of me, and I knew her intention right then and there. It wasn't till they ran, my gun was stuck on safety so I couldn't shoot at them or Brice..

kNR1G6N4zFe6tIzJCvVEaXnH-IHJyHv-MnhMlgE6mT0fVPUMWD2nurbsnBBN3vHCLglJhwMaU_SexeGdCimL8MakwuqTdOsLWFtgxpgBZjWW-nPGeh-qRLp_KiclbRs-Ah1MbRpv

I followed them on a Rat Bike I owned and only had at the time. I wanted to finish what they tried to start. But I got even more fucked up myself while managing to get away with a little help from someone I just met or barely knew at the time.

Before I knew it, SWAT or whatever came aiming guns at me when I suffered leg injuries. They wheeled me out and into a cruiser where I was arrested by Karl Hoover. So did the chick that saved my life when I called them. And I never meant to drag them into this, so I couldn't thank them enough. Though I also told my side of the story with evidence that linked to Ayla. I got the lesser sentence than she did. But she was still on the loose at the time..

TzTUywYg8CxY2MmOdDI2b_0rXUu7Mi2oki6CX6Qkd-B_jMnz_Li699zk6VTqbHSoS3ZYM86VoeE2o9bXB5n1ZGh_HG6ePiFSHbxQCb4etz8kka64VR2QfV7jq4_tLeKxe68DEhXq

Only sitting through a few weeks, close to a month in the slammer. I got out with an unlicensed firearm charge. I returned back to work shortly after only to find myself being so frighten on what the hell could happen next. So what did I do...?

I called up Ayla and convinced them to meet me at the pier to talk things over, because that's all I wanted. I never wanted for any of this to happen. I didn't trust Ayla as much so I told her to meet me at a public location, being the pier.

She showed up, surprisingly. And I was calm about it, knowing that I'd at least be okay if something went down. And I brought our wedding rings. Though they were in a bag. We spoke, I tried to reason and I tried to understand.

-G8Rhv1b7-idhFrVHX9wjb2Sw5XfVV0_VPrtfCRLHrjizC4-tm6-LcYYS0Va1sSxH7bFJMrkwBxY7j3doG9sqVV0A5cFY8t9hR_nrVWYZ130l0u5pa8X4qhUpllcCFbXLeJDYLgB

So to settle where we stand together, I gave her our rings and I told her to throw them into the ocean. But I also reminded the times we've been through together, and not the bad ones either..

I gave her the option to just simply release and let go...

...And she never did. She cried to think back on the moment she had with me and how I proposed to her. But my feelings for her were long gone. She already lost me long ago, she should've dropped them because I would've done it myself. Would you, if someone you loved drawed a gun at you, was not so hesitant to even pull the trigger, and shot at you without flinching? And to add onto that, try to kill you again for a SECOND time?

...I thought so, this bitch was crazy.

That's not love, nor do you love me - Ayla. Don't forget that one time that you did it for the first time when your so called "friend" hit me and you aimed the weapon once again..at me..when I only backed him off. And you walked off on my property with him.

I should've alerted the cops, but..I didn't bring myself to. Me being so stupid, we got our rings back and I slid mine back on and we went about. Thinking we were a thing again, but deep down we were far from it.

I'd later chunk it so far down the Cassidy Creek river for any fish to catch...

She'd later end up in prison anyway after she was caught after evading so many times, they'd finally catch her.

vFMcSnB2STzsRQprBQILVXHCo3QlsqJu7ZKz4tAWCJ5f8GvmCrotxX3rIslvDU9gzaQs-vXvE8EjCGEzynNOalAVoDWnDfbuOv6tVQT4cey1QyMEQtpwkUjVau6hl8uFZ7ebilwQ

This is farewell Ayla, I hope to god that I never cross paths with a cocaine addict.

9RvL_8Nh_EkzlbhgtRBbY1WI4q6NX_-M9PsqfNkoJAiB1wwdthFT7j4zvN1IaNv76KjdoawT2PnIDpt4qErJA9_3MbTEE8sNPEZhmEVG4nC_p2aUKodsrYidgXt-b13yZEoa4VYy

I could sleep better now with Ayla locked behind bars for lord knows how long, and I guess I didn't pay it no mind.

As for Brice, I don't know his fate. But I can assure myself it wouldn't be the last time I'd see him. Someone who was a friend who turned on me for a cocaine addict. Let that sink in for a bit. And probably fueled Ayla's hate, come to think about it.

Brice's a coward so I thought none of it and moved on. I went my own way in hopes I never, ever..cross paths with those two again. I went back to working as usual till I had enough to literally establish my own little tiny mining empire. Just hiring and paying people for ore instead of doing a lot of the dirty work, I'd get a bit more money out of it while not having to spend years to getting my fortune.

On the other hand, while I had money coming from that source. I would return to real estate and begin investing in it. Though spending a bit more money than usual. Inflation's a bitch. But I got a bit more money than I've gotten in the past so that's good I guess..

vtBJ8H1iCVs0OLYaJlaK86ltpP8uelx9uxrrO4iU_BY9IbJuMDJboTXADxhVq3CS3l2nyvBGWwsjdWU_qfs0XAS6ng1E_Cc0ayxV_yOpdqzWlCk1v-UMeEoNGi6XVzsoorEk93BO

I'd eventually have enough to afford at least three high-end vehicles as time went on. And a very cheap house in the Canals. Nothing special but it was nice..

2IWkXs6sOzHscW_UdWzWfNIj39NNzrYrl3Ajst19YGFlJ-mDBtm-ciO_fHOy-R4IvNFuB-2W9A7yd_efX0trOST8-i-jEvo0raDA4eCvqwhYuD64k-3JxKmFE8SfHgerx7gHXt-a

I went out to buy a boat as well, and I took it for a spin around the Canals. The thing handles like a beauty...

LzSF7coIRc9eiCbA1uZ9qfswiDSGreNa6c_IIQySD1sKsZu-P3BxIH6kvgOlEImkGzAO8D-Zoy_fQo6LTHeP_NEmma7NOE0AmimjPht_YMnYw737rlVp3Vp-5aV8mxcVQraUT_WZ

Though not even all of these things could cure what I actually had emotionally, and I couldn't find that sense of happiness I was searching for. I'm practically going through the same thing I did before I was shot and lost it all.

Don't get me wrong, they're fun toys. They're attractive looking and what not. But you get that tiny feeling that there's something missing in your life. And that feeling grows and grows on you till you can afford the next asset that's probably more than 5 figures...

Like an awkward guy I was, I'd sit alone constantly in bars, drinking whiskey on and off..I don't dance so I never went to the dance floor in nightclubs, fuck that. And I guess the booze gave me time to think and reminisce the lost moments I once had with the friends I thought were my own good close friends...

2ValS1nDwVWCnFEz2CW15L0MpzJthZtzquKGQFSSoeLvsdnRY6VeNEr-iD7uj9IMPGu6zgAA9V4oHdWJ3GkhE3akHKjLMHeFr4RHMNVrKNS7ZPxmapDroLKlV4sNzp23ELnYqUvu

I usually hop bars when they close too, and I never did like Natasha much. Maybe out of pure jealousy but I guess for the sake of getting more booze or just a place to think - the Bahamas Mamas was the location I decided to do that.

Heh, and I don't know what it was but there was something up with the bartender. And I don't mean to put it in a bad way. I mean hell, she looked great..at the time anyway. There wasn't much chatter between us but..things clicked. Riley Campbell. Can't forget that name. There was a constant connection by the look in her eye, and she could see I had a thing for her when I looked her in the eye...

oTMnUOTDqIswWP_MyUKCcr25XEVZq19WOId7ATiKaIC8ezk3neZRagF3Spu8kiS0FiYXy5bJHONGNDy4D1aNxNwRBkGO7IB-S-jUvZkGoMrORQ1Yw3jVAj-Q8N24hJflXb99nxS4

That stare was an ongoing thing and she couldn't keep her stare off me. Like as if her eyes were just glued to me. Though she had to take her eyes off when she had other bar participants or whatever you wanna call these people that like to hang around the bar...

Time passes and I finally part, though I do get her number and told her I'd text her and we'd go from there...

Time passes by again with us dating, we do couple things..none that I can really think about nor really wanna remember for the sake of not getting worked up over it. I eventually ask her to move in and that I had a work van we could've used to move her stuff to and from my new house and we make conversation on the way there, she tells me how she wants to run some transit business and like always, I support her and tell her it's a great idea. Because you don't see too many transit bus companies around...

We arrive at her house in Paleto and I knew the area so well. Told her this is where I grew up and how it all started for me. Though I was busy getting her stuff out and so was she. So there wasn't much talk of my past at the time...

EMQE1jBmg-E9aGAaSUjvwClJytUpVLkSkxGdLWC-iF6cMd2nsWjeOntF7fWo-ka3SG7EUWxzMAzcmQzFzskQWdQgUqz-5t99Sq0MrCEQFI2vQl4YrfDvP11_09kW77Cz7qlPlUO2

After loading her stuff up, she wanted to stop at the depot to look at transit vehicles. Or a bus in other words. And like a caring guy I was at the time, I was more than happy to do that for her. Then we head home so she could settle down and we'd finally make things official together, living together.

Days go by, things are alright for the most part, we're both happy. But then the day comes when Riley has some sort of interview, meeting, or whatever as I couldn't exactly point out what bullshit they said. But I trusted her. However...for the sake, I felt the need to stalk her because I noticed a pattern of her not answering her text or calls from me.

I eventually followed her to Natasha's house, which I never knew it was her house at the time. When everyone went inside, I waited for a bit before things settled. Because it looked like a meeting was gonna go on. And alas, it does. I made a scene after Natasha boasted her ego about her dreams and what not..boring stuff. I didn't say anything, but I did recall seeing Brice there and I knew exactly what was up.

To say the least, me and Riley had a talk and I made it obvious she was playing me or just upright ignoring me out of whatever reason it was. And I had a cold feeling it was Brice, seeing as what happened with Ayla. And Riley just seemingly didn't care. And I was furious about the fact she didn't. I kicked her out, and I couldn't bare to even stand to think about the fact she probably didn't care about our relationship...

-h4l40dsrRQ4erBXLmcbpEqftFVarZEePvAw-HQXNS0g2l0H2gHIh6mgRO7ardVyLOvXDfDCauJL5P0fA1DWjO3Ey2GSYDro9XrKqGLu6Pq8CR4_ocjz3Uloedrtfc9lj7WS1v9o

I drunk a lot that day and did a lot of crazy shit that I can't just recall nor do I wanna even recall. So yeah...

I returned to doing what I did and eventually sold off the Cheetah Classic as well as my Baller LE just for some extra cash just to have some backing funds for my investments. I renovated the interior of my house and sold it off. Making at least $400,000 off it and I had that to cheer me up from my absurd break up with Riley...

We didn't talk and I ignored them. Just for what they did originally to me. And you know what? I hated myself for doing that, but I did it because I was frustrated but I was also upset and sad at the fact that I lost my chance at something special. We both talked about..well, settling down and building a family..having kids..things like that. It's what we wanted but sometimes life has alternate directions for people.

Many months later, I'd find myself in Mirror Park and just on my knees, knowing it was too late to take her back but cried in public in front of her cruiser. Begging for her back and balling my eyes out for someone who impacted me.

TRdXC0UmwB-EY7QKEAHmaWV1_coO3tY1lyIiNb5cdJnIePHaeTRfoVJvgxxB3-2XTGTuPFayhONmsiHcShPBr2ySpKRYSFHYO5iO3YUzps5pgfJjJVFP9tW0hlhlZmMhTxZAGzRv

And it didn't help with the crowd around, making it a game. So I was left to just give up..and to hear "we can still be friends" when that was a cold lie. And that was never going to be. It still isn't today and I don't even know if I'd want that anymore.

Riley WAS my last straw and my last hope. Thinking I'd never find anyone better and trying to get over that isn't easy. And people in this city just don't understand the level of effort that went into this relationship. It's probably one of the reasons why I'm so cold sometimes against this city.

At least I THOUGHT Riley was going to be the end for the search of finding true happiness.

I went back to working as usual, though deciding to get my hands real dirty just to get over what I had been through. Helping a bit of my part-time mining career. I'd eventually run into Emma who'd gather ore for me. But we obviously grew out of that business relationship rather quickly and became friends.

4PbSM5ebPG0PIr2qp4h4M43g36K9ZQpgbZPQToIu4fVejPMSXmDxzEEpcg5PdDovCp0PlrkrQ45SMLxNsiz4y5q8qIaoDXfK6l79-Ujapn8yQ9I90eJhdFfIg4Q7fHZSoM5IxDEe

Emma seemed a bit cool and we talked quite a bit. I was generous and nice to them for the most part and the more we spoke, the more she kinda hinted that she had a crush on me. Which at first I thought it was just some playful act from her. But it wasn't none of that, in fact it was more serious than I thought...

At one point, she actually forced herself on me...like she actually went for a kiss without any warning at all. And unfortunately I just didn't want to put myself into that position just yet. I wasn't ready to start dating again after what happened to me and Riley. And time after time, I was upfront about this to her.

I still remember her saying "not all the apples in the basket are bad" or something like that at least. To be honest, it hit me. But I felt like I was better of being alone like an asexual. There's been times where she has opened up her feelings about me, and they were very deep. And I just couldn't put myself to face against what might either be an Ayla 2.0 or a Riley 2.0.

She became very upset or sad half the time, for not giving her a chance...

LoBQGE9JbzN_CUwIAEr4kEoF0ppV5It3cFDx3qcvTJkV2QnAo8BkNZUJXFKodMP66zhnCZ5Pb-uSjx3wEG7xW_yS6w1Yy5Q7L-ZqtYp646hl5ENBhO1x4Q27hZnL-aNvlwtvnTjL

And I mean I even got a handful of text from her, pouring her heart out and it was literally the sweetest thing she has ever done to me. And I was hesitant to look at the rest or to even still give her a chance. A part of me wanted to give her the chance she wanted and deserved but another part of me was so skeptical to think it would just be another short lived relationship or something too good to be true like my last relationships..

We eventually continue working together, doing business together and yeah. She even buys a Cheetah Classic and we match up together. We took it to some racing event she brought me to and we race it. Hers had turbo oppose to mine so she no doubt was gonna win...

1zQMI98uyMaSQtfTD_RnHai56OlrQ9EdfnTp1TMkwY4P5OsVDQ4U2FX4KCz_3hftsDQYhpjqCbl4g0Ly9yFe-_8e0eFqHHG_q6q1H3j8rQTBVD5l07lVZaYBVU4JqLOOm0u0vM-H

After that race, we laughed it off and well..things began to click and to say the least..she got what she wanted all along. Me. And blame it on adrenaline but I don't know what it was...

We kissed behind the containers and it was a long one..I guess we got way into it..heh.

That was the start of it all, but it only lasted for a short while. I still remember a few things she got herself into. Like how she also did cocaine. And that right there just made me upset and I instantly had her to throw the drugs out. In a sense I felt like I was dating a watered down Ayla again...

She also owed money to this short-time clique, crew, or whatever. Let's just say at the time, I might've known a "few" friends that were loyal and worked under me who "took care" of that issue and even supplied us with guns whenever they decided to show up to hurt us. I wanted to protect Emma in the state and situation she was in... We never used the guns and I ditched mine because the thing was practically a military grade rifle...

After everything was taken care of, no traces to who sent these men out or anything tied to me or Emma. She went missing or away, and I had no fucking clue where she went or what happened. Given a few days later, she pops around Facebrowser and she tells me she misses me but she never told me where she went, or why. She never told me till this day.

I was not surprised, shocked, or even that upset. When you're so used to getting stabbed in the back so easily, you..just get used to it. You are able to hide that pain more easily even if it hurts you like a motherfucker…

Though it was the start of me posting so much on Facebrowser, posting my thoughts, my feelings, my emotions..and..I was just a depressed guy who had gone through so much. And only very little people to vent this to...

I instantly continued on with my business affairs and even two of my vehicles that I'd later use the money to back my investments in real estate or used to invest in minerals. I kept my Cognoscenti Cabrio because the car was a beauty and it was my daily driver prior to my unfortunate accident. Though that was a four door and not a two door. Still, the same thing.

I had enough behind me to invest in various amounts of property in Vespucci which I'd go about doing. Possibly making me over a million and the most money I've ever earned. My biggest investment which would probably be my best…

g8IONcW3UD_JeV1OXB8s_Wd3xSg3xAeo1BQguwYe2ITiQFjmudaBAAKjfG4wNzPv5LcC8ZqD7duWdLUzcZtHSrylWoX1zYXi_Slm9JWRT5xspwq7S6l492MsC1z1KK4ViS_IJwdP

Of course, I sold all my Vespucci Canal properties, I influenced a lot of realtors and held a little small meeting to use my influence to their advantage. Causing so much inflation. But you can only blame the market for that. Inflating their own prices and suffering the consequences of it. More money for me and my realtor buddies while these other people have to suffer through the inflation...

I decided to buy into these inflated properties, buying a house that valued at $1,100,000. Jesus Christ, but..that's life for you. It looked good both in and out so I guess I kinda got what I paid for...

4dnPGdJZNctdLzpUnOrxch9MbI4wGnSrV0mlhoUHE9NRXl8zkujelyNXMNQH8WprRzfFu7BXV00AofilRvdybyxyuU7ExF7tORoAZwKX7XYcmyo5xEjtULEjSOOLDcI8tG6H4yd4

The interior even came with a waterfall in the hallway or stairway even. Never really seen anything like it...

The garage on the back side was neat as well, I decided to also invest in another business or actually a cinema. Something I've wanted to do for so long and I wanted to make that dream come true. The Doppler Cinema that costed me a fortune to buy and rebuild. With the plan to let someone manage and run it for me while I sat back and collected a bit of the profit. At first, Vinewood Studios was gonna do just that but things never came to be and they backed out. I understood and respected their decision. Eventually I'd let a dear friend; Alejandro manage it.

Though it wasn't open yet, we were just preparing for its opening and it never did open sadly...

MwL4fVJuCagRsWhAaBswL-fvw8gJsalqmx_dmj_dhuSDRPtvjb7EufHgoahOZKUCByLSw9JEBfxZY_uqwnVHYsT4WtEGuojiLSAfj1M1uXdmqXJO8OmrqE9Bl3_U8e6XhewMMYfn

And to top off the height of my success, the Chumash Spa Resort or whatever that place was called was open and I wanted to show off a bit. I was in such a mood to put all of what I been through behind me. My life was going alright for once and it was sunny out so why not?

I took my Pegassi Speeder that I have not touched in a long while up to Chumash where the resort was and showed it off to everyone that was chilling in the outside bit of the resort.

fHbFYYH0NMuK2HCHdUI9okU3RPAGgfcwLxlZcLXTGZxKmZX3-gFhG8j_EymQCyrGCOO8BZDzaRV7de8m9pU7sQoTbeIOFxoev0STaU-TdCesz4YvIOfXf3-YL78E1lO81epZ_xlI

Docked my boat near the resort, and proceeded to carefully step off the boat. What an entrance huh. Like your average beach or resort. I saw a few cute faces and what not, I said hi and introduced myself, taking the initiative to speak to them.

Then I decided to take in the resort's ocean view. And it's just beyond amazing. Larisa actually came to me, asking for the changing rooms and I didn't have any clue where it was because it was also my first time here. Though I gave her an answer and said it could be somewhere in the building, and I felt that was a logical answer without leaving them with "I don't know."

Though she eventually finds it and changes into something beach or resort-ish, you can say. A bikini top and a skirt around her. She did look very beautiful and attractive but I was still keeping myself distant for a relationship because of what had happened with Emma and I.

M2jP3XCsXrOCsXJ5GsrGbId3Seqw0o4e5MPB8MGjhNS1JYT4iyin3OhiwSSRGE-dUH3ZYchtetEsRP5ZenrfG05lGfavXlT1g9lkCppf9VLpT5vo6Ess7x2nqVgBeyK2xXbkcZlm

Right off the bat, I introduced myself and she did the same. We spoke for some time, I became a little open to what I was going through, I brought up my recent accomplishments and my purpose to being here in the first place.

Was told I'd eventually find a keeper, and I doubted myself at the time because I myself was not in a shape for a relationship. Nor would I want to put myself through so much pain that I had already been through thus far. Albeit, Larisa just felt like the one and she seemed like she cared. She seemed sweet and caring.

I don't know why, but Larisa and I exchange Facebrowsers instead of phone numbers. Weird, huh? Well, it all started there and that's how we kept in contact with each other till I got her number after briefly talking to them on social media.

pZNmVnOFh-Y9tu06qy9UUVzyN7iJF3s-4ShLFy5loMHBrcq8USp35AlCz_uyNG2H1HZqlX4AXPprad0_l6see1P7AMpp7UmH7rnhPINOfoNmpHUZFtr00J3O74lfDFezQhtJcJQ-

It all started out at Chumash and this is where my actual story pretty much begins. I got high hopes for this girl and what we could build, together.

lU7Snh9.png

Spoiler

W.I.P

Episode Log

Spoiler

Entry #1

Spoiler

I never really told Larisa how my injury came to be. I don’t think she ever brought it up, or if she ever did I probably never gave her the proper answer that she wanted. And that she deserved…

Well, I met up with my business partner and friend Alejandro to discuss further plans with The Doppler Cinema. I always pack a .50 with me because the city can be so dangerous at times. Out of the blue, me and him get robbed by three or four men then took off when they smacked Alejandro…

He was alright, at least I think so anyway. A cop comes around and we tell them what had happened, everything we knew. Though the men probably saw us snitching so Alejandro made a break for it and so did I, though I got the end of the stick while he made it out alright.

2cAojGW13QzxmjqZJ8z4qn5Q1cQ0MVLduiQp4c7ywXycedWag5j_TMjQW4LCOcHE5eMpIhX3vevm4kV-cZ4aBSsOizeXN0lCriuLaddgaMpuPmJAEsN1rXnEhx-nTXlgtq32nvU8

(Roleplay video)

This girl, don’t know her name but I’d repay them - comes to my aid and gets help. Alejandro comes a bit seconds later and tries to get help. An ambulance quickly arrives to the scene in a matter of seconds, thank god.

They treat me, load me up, and get me to the hospital. And Alejandro is just praying at my side, and I’m bleeding the fuck out, not understanding what he’s saying because some of it is in Spanish. I owe him for sure and till this day probably…

Entry #2

Spoiler

Before even dating Larisa, we eventually met up at my place and we just began talking after she probably was admiring the interior. We were on the top floor of the house, sitting in the living room and she already knew I had problems at the time if my Facebrowser post hadn’t made that obvious…

We continue talking and I ask her to tell me some stuff about her, and we’d go off of that. She tells me she’s from Broker in Liberty City. And I didn’t know which part of Liberty City was that. But I knew Liberty City is a busy place. Then she tells me more about herself, her parents, and their cleaning company there. Then she gets emotional in front of me about her parents death and I was there to support and care for her. I honestly feel so sad about them and I would’ve wanted to meet them eventually.

I suggested we’d get some fresh air outside and she agreed so we take things to the balcony and as soon as we stepped out to the balcony, she was taking in the view..I got a little ahead of myself and I just...fell for her, right then and there. And it was unexpected on her part. I could understand the position I put her in but I was really in love with her. She cared so much about me at the time and I took that to heart. I wanted her. We cool it off and we talk about it..

T5iSt4DglgqpZ_GsN6QCInlG8LaAOjDJVGd2OPYxb_lV_EuSp-yMciz83HlUyiGlQ5nMjvXHRNyW1RAlCGkxmFcU7AGs8NE8MwVL7Z1iWGF4M_mDk3NJyKqhC9iW6mT8f6rWhza9

(Roleplay video)

She “had to think about it” and I just couldn’t bare to understand as to why she would just do this to me. I literally “fell” off my cane for this girl. Just hearing all this and the only thing I could do is let her go. I wasn’t gonna stop her but I was contemplating over what she said...

Entry #3

Spoiler

Larisa would’ve been my last straw, my last strike, and my last hope for love. I said the most heartbreaking thing to her face when I was pouring my heart out. Telling her “love is dead” with literally coldness in my eyes and maybe she just saw how hurt I deeply was, maybe she felt sympathetic for me. But she needed time to think, and I extremely hate those words. I would take a bullet to the chest than to hear something so fucking stupid.

Oh wait…

I didn’t understand then, but I do now. I guess she did need the time to process what I said, or maybe..I don’t know. I don’t know till this day. Hazel, whom I met at Vanilla Unicorn (way before my incident might I add) gave me the courage to persuade Larisa to just give me a chance that she’d never would’ve regret. Thanks Haze. Even though we don’t speak a lot…

We exchange a few Facebrowser posts like a couple of teenagers or something and we finally decide to meet up after I finally got her to give me her number. Told her about The Doppler Cinema and showed it off...privately if you can get where I’m going…

We eventually kept talking like usual, one thing led to another, and well..she asked if she could kissed me.

dq2rC3c.jpg

...I said…”yes.” And like that..our first kiss was in a cinema room in the back. Beautiful.

Entry #4

Spoiler

From there, the sun was setting and I took her to a spot she would’ve never forgotten. I took her up to the observatory that overlooks the city. And it becomes even more beautiful to look at as the sun goes down. We took off in my Cognoscenti Cabrio and decided to spend the rest of our evening staring at one of the most stunning views in Los Santos…

She had much admiration for the view and so did I. And I don’t regret one single bit bringing her here because I knew she was in love with the view just as much as I was. Though I hope she’s in love with me just as much too…

Like any cute passionate couple, we made out. Yeah. But I mean we exchanged cute and couple words, more than the typical “I love you” but even said what we wanted, how we felt..just..impactful words that makes you feel special inside. Oh Larisa…

9u0KB4K.jpg

(Roleplay video pt. 1)

(Roleplay video pt. 2)

We’d later wrap things up and hit the hay, heading back to the cinema and calling it a “pleasant” evening for us both we’d never forget...

Entry #5

Spoiler

Just a few days go by, not too many. There’s one thing to know about me, and that’s my trust on relationships, at least how I’ve been treated up and till now with them anyway. I’ve just grown to have issues with myself with them and that’s because I can’t bring myself to believe that I’ll ever find the perfect one, or the fact that I’m completely worthless to my love one. It eats you inside and I wish I could explain it but it’s not so easy…

Let alone me just being so open about this, and I’ve never been open about this type of thing to any woman I’ve been with because I was afraid. Truth be told, my love was real in each relationship I’ve been in because I wanted to make it work but maybe it’s the fact that they probably don’t. And if they’re not gonna fight to keep something they love just as much, then why still hold on?

Larisa is the first I’ve been opened about these fears of mine to. And I wasn’t gonna leave her in the dark about all this because I wanted to keep her, even we fought, I would try to hold my weight to bring us together and avoid the mistakes we’d later come at…

We met at Mirror Park, PARK. Yes, the Mirror Park’s park. The one no one goes to. Or at least a lot of people don’t go to anyway. We talked about it, I was expressive and emotional about it because it was my first time getting it out. And she understood. Probably the reason why we’re still together…

IBtOqdg.jpg

(Roleplay video)

Entry #6

Spoiler

It’s okay that Larisa moved in kinda early in the starting of our relationship, right? We’ve only been at it for weeks but I was comfortable with the decision to move in with me. It’s what I’ve really wanted in hopes it even brought us more closer than before.

Around the time, I moved into another place in the Vespucci Canals, the exterior was better anyway, it looked appealing.

3n8K5NB.png

Yeah, well she gets a few things out of her place and she moves right in and things are going great from that point in. We decided to spend an evening in a little back area where the jetty was. Just taking it all in and enjoying our time together…

It’s probably one of the first time both of us actually talked about owning and running a business together as a couple. Though we recently just acquired The Mighty Bush so there’s that also. And she was doing the negotiating for me then. But The Mighty Bush wouldn’t be the location we’d choose later down the line anyway..Just wait and see…

Y7ZNfms.jpg

(Roleplay video)

Edited by Soupiest
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1

I never really told Larisa how my injury came to be. I don’t think she ever brought it up, or if she ever did I probably never gave her the proper answer that she wanted. And that she deserved…

Well, I met up with my business partner and friend Alejandro to discuss further plans with The Doppler Cinema. I always pack a .50 with me because the city can be so dangerous at times. Out of the blue, me and him get robbed by three or four men then took off when they smacked Alejandro…

He was alright, at least I think so anyway. A cop comes around and we tell them what had happened, everything we knew. Though the men probably saw us snitching so Alejandro made a break for it and so did I, though I got the end of the stick while he made it out alright.

2cAojGW13QzxmjqZJ8z4qn5Q1cQ0MVLduiQp4c7ywXycedWag5j_TMjQW4LCOcHE5eMpIhX3vevm4kV-cZ4aBSsOizeXN0lCriuLaddgaMpuPmJAEsN1rXnEhx-nTXlgtq32nvU8

(Roleplay video)

This girl, don’t know her name but I’d repay them - comes to my aid and gets help. Alejandro comes a bit seconds later and tries to get help. An ambulance quickly arrives to the scene in a matter of seconds, thank god.

They treat me, load me up, and get me to the hospital. And Alejandro is just praying at my side, and I’m bleeding the fuck out, not understanding what he’s saying because some of it is in Spanish. I owe him for sure and till this day probably…

Before even dating Larisa, we eventually met up at my place and we just began talking after she probably was admiring the interior. We were on the top floor of the house, sitting in the living room and she already knew I had problems at the time if my Facebrowser post hadn’t made that obvious…

We continue talking and I ask her to tell me some stuff about her, and we’d go off of that. She tells me she’s from Broker in Liberty City. And I didn’t know which part of Liberty City was that. But I knew Liberty City is a busy place. Then she tells me more about herself, her parents, and their cleaning company there. Then she gets emotional in front of me about her parents death and I was there to support and care for her. I honestly feel so sad about them and I would’ve wanted to meet them eventually.

I suggested we’d get some fresh air outside and she agreed so we take things to the balcony and as soon as we stepped out to the balcony, she was taking in the view..I got a little ahead of myself and I just...fell for her, right then and there. And it was unexpected on her part. I could understand the position I put her in but I was really in love with her. She cared so much about me at the time and I took that to heart. I wanted her. We cool it off and we talk about it..

T5iSt4DglgqpZ_GsN6QCInlG8LaAOjDJVGd2OPYxb_lV_EuSp-yMciz83HlUyiGlQ5nMjvXHRNyW1RAlCGkxmFcU7AGs8NE8MwVL7Z1iWGF4M_mDk3NJyKqhC9iW6mT8f6rWhza9

(Roleplay video)

She “had to think about it” and I just couldn’t bare to understand as to why she would just do this to me. I literally “fell” off my cane for this girl. Just hearing all this and the only thing I could do is let her go. I wasn’t gonna stop her but I was contemplating over what she said...

Edited by Soupiest
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Larisa would’ve been my last straw, my last strike, and my last hope for love. I said the most heartbreaking thing to her face when I was pouring my heart out. Telling her “love is dead” with literally coldness in my eyes and maybe she just saw how hurt I deeply was, maybe she felt sympathetic for me. But she needed time to think, and I extremely hate those words. I would take a bullet to the chest than to hear something so fucking stupid.

Oh wait…

I didn’t understand then, but I do now. I guess she did need the time to process what I said, or maybe..I don’t know. I don’t know till this day. Hazel, whom I met at Vanilla Unicorn (way before my incident might I add) gave me the courage to persuade Larisa to just give me a chance that she’d never would’ve regret. Thanks Haze. Even though we don’t speak a lot…

We exchange a few Facebrowser posts like a couple of teenagers or something and we finally decide to meet up after I finally got her to give me her number. Told her about The Doppler Cinema and showed it off...privately if you can get where I’m going…

We eventually kept talking like usual, one thing led to another, and well..she asked if she could kissed me.

dq2rC3c.jpg

...I said…”yes.” And like that..our first kiss was in a cinema room in the back. Beautiful.

From there, the sun was setting and I took her to a spot she would’ve never forgotten. I took her up to the observatory that overlooks the city. And it becomes even more beautiful to look at as the sun goes down. We took off in my Cognoscenti Cabrio and decided to spend the rest of our evening staring at one of the most stunning views in Los Santos…

She had much admiration for the view and so did I. And I don’t regret one single bit bringing her here because I knew she was in love with the view just as much as I was. Though I hope she’s in love with me just as much too…

Like any cute passionate couple, we made out. Yeah. But I mean we exchanged cute and couple words, more than the typical “I love you” but even said what we wanted, how we felt..just..impactful words that makes you feel special inside. Oh Larisa…

9u0KB4K.jpg

(Roleplay video pt. 1)

(Roleplay video pt. 2)

We’d later wrap things up and hit the hay, heading back to the cinema and calling it a “pleasant” evening for us both we’d never forget...

Edited by Soupiest
  • Upvote 1

Just a few days go by, not too many. There’s one thing to know about me, and that’s my trust on relationships, at least how I’ve been treated up and till now with them anyway. I’ve just grown to have issues with myself with them and that’s because I can’t bring myself to believe that I’ll ever find the perfect one, or the fact that I’m completely worthless to my love one. It eats you inside and I wish I could explain it but it’s not so easy…

Let alone me just being so open about this, and I’ve never been open about this type of thing to any woman I’ve been with because I was afraid. Truth be told, my love was real in each relationship I’ve been in because I wanted to make it work but maybe it’s the fact that they probably don’t. And if they’re not gonna fight to keep something they love just as much, then why still hold on?

Larisa is the first I’ve been opened about these fears of mine to. And I wasn’t gonna leave her in the dark about all this because I wanted to keep her, even we fought, I would try to hold my weight to bring us together and avoid the mistakes we’d later come at…

We met at Mirror Park, PARK. Yes, the Mirror Park’s park. The one no one goes to. Or at least a lot of people don’t go to anyway. We talked about it, I was expressive and emotional about it because it was my first time getting it out. And she understood. Probably the reason why we’re still together…

IBtOqdg.jpg

(Roleplay video)

It’s okay that Larisa moved in kinda early in the starting of our relationship, right? We’ve only been at it for weeks but I was comfortable with the decision to move in with me. It’s what I’ve really wanted in hopes it even brought us more closer than before.

Around the time, I moved into another place in the Vespucci Canals, the exterior was better anyway, it looked appealing.

3n8K5NB.png

Yeah, well she gets a few things out of her place and she moves right in and things are going great from that point in. We decided to spend an evening in a little back area where the jetty was. Just taking it all in and enjoying our time together…

It’s probably one of the first time both of us actually talked about owning and running a business together as a couple. Though we recently just acquired The Mighty Bush so there’s that also. And she was doing the negotiating for me then. But The Mighty Bush wouldn’t be the location we’d choose later down the line anyway..Just wait and see…

Y7ZNfms.jpg

(Roleplay video)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Pascal locked this topic