Roe V Wade in the context of GTA:W.

Kari

Roe V Wade in the context of GTA:W.  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think banning it from discussions is the way to go as it stands, from a continuity standpoint. This is still up to our laws and something we can do state-wide as RP regardless, should this ever come out as something to discuss, but I hardly believe it will and will matter much.

But the core here will be that as it stands I won't disallow discussions about it or the topic in itself from an IC standpoint, what I will disallow though;

• Demonstrations against governmental bodies on GTAW as a result of this, as we have not ICly made any cause for this.
  • Any act of a "movement" against this as it is decided by the Supreme Court and out of what your GTAW demonstrations would fix. If it becomes a matter of local discussion in the government and whatnot we can bring it up for discussion again, but as it stands I see no reason to allow this.

With that said if you have propositions or ideas or issues with this based on my decision here, you're always free to reach out, but as it stands this will be the go-to.

(And yes, I have to sign all laws and bills for passing from LFM's side, so management has a say in large changes server-wise in terms of laws and whatnot. There is a fail-safe check in place to avoid things getting out of hand. For those wondering.)

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Shanks locked this topic