Roe V Wade in the context of GTA:W.

Kari

Roe V Wade in the context of GTA:W.  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A topic that many are aware of, and one that seems to be increasingly present in-character.

But should it be? 

An important choice that seems that it should be offered to the playerbase affected by it.

I'll start:

I value my escapism, and wouldn't like to continue seeing topics regarding Roe V Wade nor abortion IC. 

Hi guys - I will be heavily moderating this thread. This is for IC purposes only - if you can talk about it IC. 

Any troll posts will be removed.

Any toxicity will result in a warning on the forums and perhaps content moderated/banned. Please keep it respectful.

Continuity & Management are working together to deem this to be taken IC or not - your input does matter.

Edited by Wuhtah
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Kari said:

A topic that many are aware 
I value my escapism, and wouldn't like to continue seeing topics regarding Roe V Wade nor abortion IC. 

Then avoid it IC, simple. No good will come from an OOC thread about it.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Since we made it so COVID and the Ukraine/Russia war is not talked about IC - they are asking if the same will come of this and if the community wants it or not.

Edited by Wuhtah
3 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

The reason of escapism was provided for Russia V Ukraine, pertaining to it's discussion IC. It's a fair point to bring to the table in regards to the community's opinion on the subject.

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

I honestly cant vote, cause I dont know what roe vs wade means, but covid and ua conflict are world states, which we dont rp.

In general- as it pertains to this thread, the topic of abortion laws being discussed IC. Specifically in pertinence to the Roe V Wade ruling- being discussed /IC/. 

4 minutes ago, Kari said:

In general- as it pertains to this thread, the topic of abortion laws being discussed IC. Specifically in pertinence to the Roe V Wade ruling- being discussed /IC/. 

Well dunno why would we want to discuss abortion law IC in first place. In what context. If its for riots, then no, we dont need that. If for a gossip over coffee, pick something else? 

I think as long as it is all kept IC, it should be allowed.  We allow VERY sensitive issues to exist and openly be roleplayed like extreme forms of racism (Nazi'ism, white supremecy groups) and certain slurs and words that would never be tolerated OOC...so if somebody WANTS to talk about abortion rights I think it's fair game IC and not particularly above those things.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Kari said:

I agree, It's a disgusting thing going in the United States and I feel like such matter should be ignored. Yes it's a highly talked about political matter but it's one of things that goes past general political chatter, like guns as the ruling doesn't really provide much RP overall (Out of everyone who erps who RPs abortions?). Not acknowledging it doesn't change anything.

14 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

ause I dont know what roe vs wade means,

Roe vs Wade was a landmark supreme court ruling that allowed Women to have abortions. Recently it was overturned, (TLDR)

• Shanks locked this topic