So let's talk about drip.

Engelbert

2 hours ago, Engelbert said:

This actually worked on GTMP and FiveM yes. Changing to swimsuit at the beach suddenly turned into a nice rp sesh just by swapping out clothing pieces and yes you could wear them as underwear while having pants and shirt on too.

It also takes an action which currently takes 1 command and makes it take like 12 commands

15 minutes ago, Illusory said:

It also takes an action which currently takes 1 command and makes it take like 12 commands

Well no, we have inventory gui. Believe it or not you can do /pants off there by simply clicking on the item on your character there.

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Well no, we have inventory gui. Believe it or not you can do /pants off there by simply clicking on the item on your character there.

There are two outcomes though.

1. robbers will start stealing your whole outfit every time because it's funny and leave you standing in your underwear anywhere

2. your house inventory will have like 1,000 clothing items in it that you have to sift through every time.

Nova5 tried this and it was a disaster to actually use day-to-day

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Illusory said:

There are two outcomes though.

1. robbers will start stealing your whole outfit every time because it's funny and leave you standing in your underwear anywhere

2. your house inventory will have like 1,000 clothing items in it that you have to sift through every time.

Nova5 tried this and it was a disaster to actually use day-to-day

Well this is why you cannot have realistic server. Because people wont rp properly.

All my designer clothes are fake, bought in Chinatown.

And, really, in some cases the only available items of a certain type come with a designer logo, and that's annoying enough as it is. You have to have a Gucci belt because there are no equivalent skirts without one, for example.

Besides, most of my "purchases" are OOC. I am not actually ICly buying new items, just putting together new outfits with things I'd already have. Until the system changes completely, prices should stay as is.

• Upvote 3

Having experienced clothing items as individual items that really just borders the QOL / tedious line to an offensive degree for me. I always treat outfits like cars, just because you can get it doesn’t mean your character should have it. If you can’t justify it then you’re bound to be a walking RPQM case sooner or later. 

• Upvote 2

With the way torsos and invisible bodies and undershirts are always glitched and mashed together, I don’t see this being really viable. Most people dress appropriately anyway, and if you made clothes expensive or only accessible at certain businesses then everyone would be dressing exactly the same. 

Edited by Kucheras
  • 3 weeks later...