So let's talk about drip.

Engelbert

Sooo yeah let's about it. Just recently I took a closer look at clothing added to stores and I was like.....Okay? I can roll with this.

Yes I have an issue with something, as usual. Namely, we paying 100$ to set up outfits that contain Jordans which are not exactly cheap.

Balenciaga bags, Balmain sweaters or my favorite Off-White hoodies (in EU one such hoodie is usually around 425-450eur).

While I am happy we have access to such brands, is it okay? It kinda loses it's value in game, that way.

4 minutes ago, Alys said:

Didn't know we were gonna trade ingame shoes/fashion items like its Pokemon cards.

And sorry, but for a pair of Jordans I'm KEEPING it at $100 because those fall apart and there are so many better shoe brands these days. 

The drip you're talking about can be valued and seen at @sCrax's store. 

Edited by Muerta
  • Upvote 3

We don't have to, but branded clothing always been a lucrative business. I wouldn't mind if Prestige wanted to expand in terms of script business, adding brand stores, or moving certain items to luxury stores around the city rather than being everything avaliable everywhere. Also this way, only thing robbers can steal is one's gun or bracelets or watches. Imagine trying to sell a set of shirts or hoodies from a car somewhere, 2500 each?

People want more money sinks? Here is one.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

We don't have to, but branded clothing always been a lucrative business. I wouldn't mind if Prestige wanted to expand in terms of script business, adding brand stores, or moving certain items to luxury stores around the city rather than being everything avaliable everywhere. Also this way, only thing robbers can steal is one's gun or bracelets or watches. Imagine trying to sell a set of shirts or hoodies from a car somewhere, 2500 each?

People want more money sinks? Here is one.

I understand your point, but then the clothing you're talking about would have to be specifically coded to cost a certain amount of dollars depending on what you get (Lets say you buy 1 pair of expensive shoes + a Louis Vuitton t-shirt, idk) + only be available in maybe the more expensive part of Los Santos, question is if that's even possible from a coders perspective.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Alys said:

I understand your point, but then the clothing you're talking about would have to be specifically coded to cost a certain amount of dollars depending on what you get (Lets say you buy 1 pair of expensive shoes + a Louis Vuitton t-shirt, idk) + only be available in maybe the more expensive part of Los Santos, question is if that's even possible from a coders perspective.

True hence this is a discussion rather than a suggestion, my point is to know what people think about it and if it's even possible.

• Upvote 1

You can always buy created items with value and roleplay wearing it after. You can then show the item from your inventory. Same way as we do with jewelry. Would be too much work to set a price to each clothing item in the current script. Especially with this nonsensical economy that we have.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, shotgun_sam said:

This would only work if clothing items became a physical item (similar to FiveM) which I would love. Gives players more opportunities to open clothing stores for different stuff.

This actually worked on GTMP and FiveM yes. Changing to swimsuit at the beach suddenly turned into a nice rp sesh just by swapping out clothing pieces and yes you could wear them as underwear while having pants and shirt on too.

3 hours ago, shotgun_sam said:

This would only work if clothing items became a physical item (similar to FiveM) which I would love. Gives players more opportunities to open clothing stores for different stuff.

This. It would be a lot of work though. But it would definitely create a lot of roleplay opportunities.