Allow placements of drugs and weapons inside of a "Tug"

Phèonïx

Detailed Description

Simple, allow the placements of drugs, weapons and other illegal materials on a ship as large as this one, being able to /vp it, for everyone that doesn't know, the tug has it's own interior, in some cases bigger

than the interiors you would find in houses lol.

Relevant Commands/Items

/vitems  l  /vp  l   illegal items

How will it benefit the server?

Now I'm aware that the sea RP is not inviting, and not fun to most players, I think that it will provide a lot of new options, first of all, more fishers probably, 

Secondly, you will probably find more illegal RP on the sea, which at the moment is literally dead af, even with the new fishing script added, more illegal in the sea leads me to the next point.

SA Park Rangers - Finally, revive the SAPR, let them do attacks, raids, searches, on ships they suspect having illegal substances / weapons on board, let them do sea patrols, give them a reason for some quality RP, and not just patrol the sea and check on fisher's fishing license, that's lame.

Lastly - I think it's ridiculous having this size of an interior, with the current purchase price (126K), without being able to place anything in it's inventory, which is 100K! let alone fishing, which is not as profitable to a non RP job, unlike trucking which is.  fishing -  which has you waiting 6 mins for 900 bucks, but that's for another suggestion, In short, make the Tug great again.

Edited by Phèonïx

Not going to happen. It will lead to powergamed stash Tugs, Marquis and RVs (RVs work the same) that get powergamed to all hell. (these will be impossible to strike against because of /vp) There's a reason vehicles with weapons in them can't be /vp'd. And yes I'm sure people find ways around this by abusing automatic despawn or server restarts. 

Detail: RVs, Tugs and Marquis interiors don't work the same as other properties, they're temporarily usable and don't get saved.

• Developer

Indeed not going to happen. We prevent placing items INSIDE vehicles because of the simple fact that you can /vp and your stuff is "gone" from existence. Nobody can access or find them until it's spawned again. Currently people already abuse this by waiting for server restarts.