The amount of drugs being smuggled into TTCF via ingestion.

begin performing surgery on every single person thats being arrested to check their system to make sure they dont smuggle drugs then

no but fr tho

people just swallow drugs and shit them out, that simple
whats the problem with that? gangs usually send locals who are desperate to have a name in the gang   inside of the TTCF with drugs they swallowed to help higher ranking members inside of the jail with whatever. That explains the increase of drugs being smuggled in, big homies need them.

Perform more shakedowns and be more strict ICLY if u dont want drugs smuggled in. Ive been rping in the ttcf for like a month being arrested back to back and i havent experienced a shakedown yet where CO's cut the waterflow and rush inside of X cell because the person has gained suspicion from the CO's.

also... GTAW is not a 1:1 simulation of the real life. Factions here work a way most of y'all wouldn't understand because y'all not experienced on Illegal Roleplay, and I'm not willing to write 10 paragraphs explaining it.  

Edited by Fasholy
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, NickyW said:

let me finish your sentence for you

the amount of drugs being smuggled into ttcf via ingestion is significantly lower than the amount of drugs that are smuggled into prisons in real life

I would assume the issue is not with people ingesting drugs as much as it is with people lying about having ingested them. It's perfectly fine to do the former, but many are caught with drugs on their person. They can either say the drugs are somewhere on their person, leading to a longer sentence and having them confiscated, or lie and say they ingested them, keeping their sentence the original amount of time and having drugs in prison. PD/SD also doesn't, as far as I'm aware, check whether there's any proof these drugs were actually ingested beforehand or not.

• 3 weeks later...