The amount of drugs being smuggled into TTCF via ingestion.

15 hours ago, JayPeezy said:

I may be a bit basis on this since I don't do any Illegal RP at the moment but it seems as if the amount of people getting arrested that have ingested drugs prior to their arrest is growing to an absurd amount. I understand that this generates RP in Twins but it's been from what I've seen, every other person saying that they ingested drugs prior to their arrest. I don't believe this happens that often in real life and would like to see a bit of guidelines regarding it.

I believe a player should get prior approval for an admin that only lasts a certain amount of time. 

Coming from someone who's been to prison twice i can assure you it's easier to get drugs inside than it is out, atleast in the UK

11 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

There literally are rules in place. You can't just smuggle 1 kg of pot into your ass.

This is understood by the illegal community, nobody attempts to do that or at least anyone that has any sense in the illegal community. I’m saying that an admin is not needed for every role play experience.

Prison is already insanely boring, with SD being allowed to put you on lockdown for three IRL days, literally worse than admin prison. Drugs ultimately do nothing in jail, you die instantly from a knife for the most part anyway. Leave this alone, don't limit Illegal Faction Roleplayers for literally no reason.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, JayPeezy said:

I may be a bit basis on this since I don't do any Illegal RP at the moment but it seems as if the amount of people getting arrested that have ingested drugs prior to their arrest is growing to an absurd amount. I understand that this generates RP in Twins but it's been from what I've seen, every other person saying that they ingested drugs prior to their arrest. I don't believe this happens that often in real life and would like to see a bit of guidelines regarding it.

I believe a player should get prior approval for an admin that only lasts a certain amount of time. 

As an American who can speak English; I garuntee you that people smuggle drugs into prison via ingestion. These people are referred to as "Crash Dummies." and in the real world are one of the most important sources of dope coming into prison.

So, has there been any mention on how this can come to a compromise without admin intervention? Any ideas on how to limit the amount? Would you guys agree OOC in /b on a "roll 1-100" to see if it's successfully done? If you get the L, are you willing to RP out the consequences (being sent to hospital, perhaps dying (CK), etc)?

I don't want everything to be red taped, neither do you guys. So let's think of some ways to NOT have admin intervention here.